Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Webpage sucks

and very slow...for some reason.
    I believe in Ammunition..

I honestly don't even touch the site anymore...
    pity

Anyone else having a problem signing onto the website?? Tried to order something and wouldn't except my PW. Clicked onto "forgot Password" section. Said my email wasn't registered. Do we have to re-register now??? Anyone else having this problem (And yes I put in the right email and right PW, same email account I have had there for a couple of years)?
    If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

Quote Originally Posted by maddogz View Post
    Anyone else having a problem signing onto the website?? Tried to order something and wouldn't except my PW. Clicked onto "forgot Password" section. Said my email wasn't registered. Do we have to re-register now??? Anyone else having this problem (And yes I put in the right email and right PW, same email account I have had there for a couple of years)?
    Yes you have to reregister. New site completely. Nbd. Git r dun
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You all are incredibly dramatic. Must be city folk. Or entitled. I haven't had hardly any issues on what I have needed or wanted to see what they have in stock.

When they ran the dd promotion. I tried to log on. Said bad password. Tried 10 different ones then thought hmmm...self...new website new login. So created a new account. Clicked on patches. Nabbed 3. Checkout was seamless. Took 3 mins. No lag at all. Maybe 4pm that Saturday.
    Since then I have researched merkel helix to see what they actually had in stock. Dd. hk. Checked for ammo.

Then you know what, I thought hmmm there is no way they don't have product X in stock so I picked up my phone and 26 seconds later I was talking to grumpy and his cherub like demeanor. Yes we have that, we are just loading our 10 million products online it takes some time. No prob Grumpy I'll take X.

Rant over. Sack up guys. Fear change much?

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    i don't personally like the interface. HOWEVER, it seems to load MUCH faster than the old site. esp on my mobile devices.
    Nothing against you, but this is the whole point MANY of us here are making. This new site seems to have been all to cater to the trendy mobile device users, whereas the regular people here who don't own them or don't own the latest and greatest desktops, like those of us making do with our 'normal' PC's, have all been thrown out the window and cast aside. Forget the fact we've been loyal past customers, dropping a very good chunk of money into their business. Money that they apparently spent to hire a programmer to devise a new site that WE now can't access. Figure that logic out.
    Hmmm,. Maybe if we hadn't spent so much money at Wolverine in the past, they wouldn't have been able to afford this trendy new site, and we'd all still be happily using the old one. Hmmm. That's our reward for giving them our business.
    They apparently aren't interested in any future business from us for some weird reason, and are happy to make do with only the smart phone crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Monty457 View Post
    Nothing against you, but this is the whole point MANY of us here are making. This new site seems to have been all to cater to the trendy mobile device users, whereas the regular people here who don't own them or don't own the latest and greatest desktops, like those of us making do with our 'normal' PC's, have all been thrown out the window and cast aside. Forget the fact we've been loyal past customers, dropping a very good chunk of money into their business. Money that they apparently spent to hire a programmer to devise a new site that WE now can't access. Figure that logic out.
    Hmmm,. Maybe if we hadn't spent so much money at Wolverine in the past, they wouldn't have been able to afford this trendy new site, and we'd all still be happily using the old one. Hmmm. That's our reward for giving them our business.
    They apparently aren't interested in any future business from us for some weird reason, and are happy to make do with only the smart phone crowd.
    My Point made. Talk about first world problems eh.

Who doesn't have a mobile device now days? Seriously.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Who doesn't have a mobile device now days? Seriously.
    Fudds?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

If I had a buck for the trolls in these threads, like the last 3 in a row, who contribute absolutely nothing to this subject, I'd be able to buy a new trendy mobile device, hold it up high so everyone can see me, and THINK I'm high-tech too, because I know how to swipe my finger across a little touch screen.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast