Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Webpage sucks

Yeah, haven't been on the new site in a while maybe it's changed or maybe I'm just technology retarded. Does the new site allow you to search by caliber (for ammo and for guns)? If not it should, I found it very helpful on the old site.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry, 1775

The old site was a pleasure to browse through....new one not so much. I am defiantly not a big fan, wolverine is my go to store for most purchases, a sub par website kind of puts a damper on the "easy way to shop". Hopefully it will get better with time. I tried to browse through optics last night on my phone....gave up after 5min. If I knew what I want I would just phone and order, only problem is I don't know exactly what I want.....just want to browse....not such an easy task. Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I don't...when I no longer needed one for work, I got rid of it. Hate being that tethered to things. I don't feel the need to be that "connected" or accessible.
    I'm hearing you on all points and I wouldn't use a cell phone if they were free (okay maybe a Sat. phone on occasion).

Glad I'm not the only one.

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Yeah well I'm sure for ever person that says they don't have a mobile device there is 50 that do.

Even if only one in fifty don't have these devices you speak of that's still thousands of potential sales/customers lost and when sales can be thousands of dollars each the losses add up fast...

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed-In View Post
    I'm hearing you on all points and I wouldn't use a cell phone if they were free (okay maybe a Sat. phone on occasion).

Glad I'm not the only one.

Cheers D
    Got rid of my "Smart" phone several years ago and just use a regular one when I want..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    their website might suck for now but they still have the best service around , that always great to do business with them ,

2 year ago i didn't even had a smart phone , 2year i got the same and it a cheap one using prepaid cards , no not everybody got the last iphone or samsung .
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroed-In View Post
    Even if only one in fifty don't have these devices you speak of that's still thousands of potential sales/customers lost and when sales can be thousands of dollars each the losses add up fast...

Cheers D
    Your looking at it the wrong way. People with mobile devices can buy anytime, anywhere. That's obviously huge for the retailer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UndergroundMech View Post
    It went from the best to the worse
    It wasn't even close to being the best. Maybe they should have hired the web designer for Grouse River. They did it right.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit000 View Post
    It wasn't even close to being the best. Maybe they should have hired the web designer for Grouse River. They did it right.
    If you can call doing it right by placeing a order and completing then finding the item is out stock. Then you have to phone and talk to a real person to cancel your backorder. That you never wanted to do...I never ever use the Grouse River site. Dragging the new Wolverine site down to that level is not cool!!!

I thought the old site was better then 90% of the rest of the sights out there. Not a big fan of the new one.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast