Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Webpage sucks

Your Webpage sucks

Having purchased maybe 11 orders from you folks. I hold you in high regard. After struggling for two days to browse items on my phone, I said screw that and fired up the PC. No joy. Why are all the pictures missing? Why on earth would I want to sort things by item number? What the heck is its item number anyway, to us the customers?
    Enter Glock and next next next. Space junk where are the guns, why can't we sort this list by price?

Im just saying after maybe years of gladly giving you money for items found. I literally spent 20 minutes attempting to find three common AR parts and can't do it or get literally bored of next page, next page, next page. And I'm still nowhere close to finding anything.

I'm just saying whom ever sold you this upgrade needs to be sent packing.

I wish you well and Pray you change it back or make fix it.

Sincerely, a guy whom can't figure it out.
    Patjohnw

CGN Regular
    I personally prefer the new site with it quirks as I now can actually browse products without a 5 min plus page load time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    They just launched their new website. It's going to have a few hiccups.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Having purchased maybe 11 orders from you folks. I hold you in high regard. After struggling for two days to browse items on my phone, I said screw that and fired up the PC. No joy. Why are all the pictures missing? Why on earth would I want to sort things by item number? What the heck is its item number anyway, to us the customers?
    Enter Glock and next next next. Space junk where are the guns, why can't we sort this list by price?

Im just saying after maybe years of gladly giving you money for items found. I literally spent 20 minutes attempting to find three common AR parts and can't do it or get literally bored of next page, next page, next page. And I'm still nowhere close to finding anything.

I'm just saying whom ever sold you this upgrade needs to be sent packing.

I wish you well and Pray you change it back or make fix it.

Sincerely, a guy whom can't figure it out.
    Patjohnw
    Search function then use the filters. Problem solved.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Search function then use the filters. Problem solved.
    That works fine for me, but when your looking for specifics like what comes with the gun, or for a shotgun, what chokes does it have ect, on the old site there would be a specs tab that told you all that stuff, this one doesn't.

It would be nice if you could search for accessories by what type of gun they are meant to fit, rather than just the brand name.

I have to agree, on my iMac using Safari the drop down menus only drop down as far as the horizontal scrolling images. So If I click Firearms, them Rifles, I can only see Surplus Rifles and 1/2 of the Rimfire Rifles link. Everything is cut off after that by the scolling image thing. It was slow and nasty before, but it was still doable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGuy34 View Post
    That works fine for me, but when your looking for specifics like what comes with the gun, or for a shotgun, what chokes does it have ect, on the old site there would be a specs tab that told you all that stuff, this one doesn't.
    Go to the manufacturer website and reference the product number which is the same as the Wolverine Supplies SKU. Give or take an extra digit which is usually "0".
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    Go to the manufacturer website and reference the product number which is the same as the Wolverine Supplies SKU. Give or take an extra digit which is usually "0".
    Yes I have had to do that but its much more convenient to just click on the specs tab, they are looking for imput so just figured id throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by futa_mill View Post
    I personally prefer the new site with it quirks as I now can actually browse products without a 5 min plus page load time.
    Ugh. I found it slow and graphically impossible. Granted, I did some web design in my life, so I'm probably biased. But if Wolverine reads this, - please guys, don't go cheap on your web image. There are only a few real, verified e-shopping solutions that actually work. Trying to save a buck by going with the lowest bidder is going to hurt your business in the long run. Don't do it.
    Q: - Why do you need a gun? A: - Because a whole cop is too heavy.
    Criminals unlawfully have firearms; citizens lawfully don’t.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast