Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SolCan SAM 1911 Thunderbolt/Seraphim archangel- HOLSTERS, ((PICS UP))

How much more for the Kryptek Nomad finish?
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Kryptek pattern is a +$20 up-charge,

Available kryptek patterns..
    Mandrake
    Highlander
    Nomad
    Typhon
    Yeti
    Available soon..
    Pontus
    Neptune
    Raid

other available patterns..
    ATACS, LE, FG, AU.
    Hexcam (coming soon), Spectre13, Wasteland7, 5Echo

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    How much more for the Kryptek Nomad finish?

Kryptek RAID & ALTITUDE patterns now in stock and available!!..

I received my SoleyCanadian Seraphim Archangel holster "naked" as I had other plans I wanted to pursue specifically a hanger arrangement as I don't like the Blade-tech stock DOH and much prefer a model marketed in the US but impossible to find here. I had discussed this with Tim and linked him to the hanger I have on one of my other holsters. I plan to use this on all of my rigs in time. Tim was kind enough to provide me with Kydex scraps for my experiments.

The Holster I received was excellent but I set out to improve the rig to approximate the commercial models available elsewhere.

Here are a few pictures of my efforts. The materials used included a Tek Loc, some scrap Kydex, a few pcs of hardware, some spacers I had from other equipment and a tube of Gorilla Glue. Note that I use thumbscrews in preference to the usual Philips screws as they are easy to adjust "on the fly".

Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Looks good hercster!,
    If there's enough interest we could make a hanger much like the BSPS Boss DOH Hanger, if there's interest..

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    Looks good hercster!,
    If there's enough interest we could make a hanger much like the BSPS Boss DOH Hanger, if there's interest..
    I can tell you that a lot of shooters don't favour the Blade-Tech hanger. I have one of the Boss hangers; it is very good and that's what inspired my DIY effort. In order to appeal to shooters in general, the flexibility of the BOSS would be important. I would have purchased a second BOSS but after exchange, shipping and possible taxes it would have been pricey. The BOSS obviously works with the BSPS holster but also fits any Blade-Tech as well.

SolCan Thunderbolt/Archangel Competition holster in Kryptek RAID

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234