Thread: Great experience with Marstar

CGN frequent flyer

Great experience with Marstar

Thanks Marstar for great shopping experience. Inquired about availability and shipping for a Colt 1911 mainspring housing pin, response was well within 24 hrs.

Purchased online and got timely updates. From the time I placed the order to receiving the part via Canada Post, it was 7 days including the w/e.

Expired Business
    Glad to hear it roadcarver

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Thanks Marstar for great shopping experience. Inquired about availability and shipping for a Colt 1911 mainspring housing pin, response was well within 24 hrs.

Purchased online and got timely updates. From the time I placed the order to receiving the part via Canada Post, it was 7 days including the w/e.
    Same here...needed a d-tent and spring for my safety switch. From inquiring if they had parts to shipping, total turn around time was 7 days. Thanks Marstar
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

Thanks Marstar and thanks to the woman on the phone, nice and courteous, Friendly. That's what I like, can always get them on the phone and quick shipping this is my 4th purchase at Marstar and I really enjoy the service and unique inventory. If only I had more money .

been dealing with them for a while now. A+ all the way.

Expired Business
    Thanks to you, our valued customers, without your support we would not be here
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    I only ever had 1 mistake with them and they fixed it. Without an issue.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Funny experience many years ago. Bought a Lee Metford from them. Got a letter from customs saying I had to file an import form. Pointed out that the date was 1891 and therefore it was an antique that did not need the form
    Their reply? Oh we thought that was the model number! They released it.
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves. William Pitt to the House of Commons 18 Novembr 1783

CGN Regular
    No surprise to me, john wouldn,t be in business these many decades if he Didn,t serve his customers well