Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gen 2 AR - SKS mag adapters , now $199

Gen 2 AR - SKS mag adapters , now $199

We are on our Gen 2 run of these popular accessories, we have made a few changes to make install easier & fit some SKS rifles better. they allow you to use a detachable 10 rd XCR pistol mag in your SKS. We have covered some of the cost of the initial setup & associated costs with production, so we can now offer them at $199, we can also do the conversion for you & sell you a completed rifle. you can find them HERE.

Last edited by hical.ca; 08-17-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Price of a completed rifle ?
    I ended up buying one of your conversions then sold it due to the fact I did not have the proper equipment to fit it.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    I ended up buying one of your conversions then sold it due to the fact I did not have the proper equipment to fit it.
    +1 on this. I'm interested but lack the time and equipment to do this at home.

CGN frequent flyer
    Pics and price would be nice.

CGN Regular
    The link to the mags on the magwell adapter page is dead and I can't seem to find them on your site. Are they available and what's the cost? Will this adapter work with an Archangel stock?

why is this still so much more $ than the other version? Is it better quality somehow?
    Last edited by hical.ca; 07-04-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coyo View Post
    The link to the mags on the magwell adapter page is dead and I can't seem to find them on your site. Are they available and what's the cost? Will this adapter work with an Archangel stock?
    We are out of stock on the mags, but more on the way next week, $29.99. Yes we have done several Archangel SKS builds.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Complete rifle, mag adapter conversion, Mag adapter & 1 x 10 round mags would be $649.99. We will include the labour of fitting any aftermarket stock for just the cost of the stock itself with the package.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyHandCannon View Post
    why is this still so much more $ than the other version? Is it better quality somehow?
    We have spent a lot of time to fine tune our adapter to work with UNmodified XCR AR style mags, We have sold & installed a lot of them & they all work perfectly, We have had initial setup costs that are covered in our next run, so our lower price reflects that.

I'd like to see a picture of how this conversion looks on the Archangel stock if anyone has one?
    I reserve the right to reserve my rights.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast