Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Austrian Gen 4 G27 pistols in stock now!

disregard
    Last edited by TT_270wsm; 07-06-2015 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Double post

Thanks for bringing these in Hical! I had to sell the gen3 G26 in my pics on page 1 to fund another project a few years back and I really miss it. If you can bring in Gen4 G26 with the Storm Lake ported barrel, I'd be all over it! The ported barrel made this little pistol super fun to shoot. I even used it in a 3 gun match. I don't believe in dust collectors.

Don't pay any attention to the complainers on here. It's been excessive lately. There are more of us that you love for your hard work than pricks that have nothing better to do than rant on a dealer forum.

Speaking of your hard work. Thanks again for all the Archangel kits you've been bringing it. I love my AASKS stock. It's so comfortable for a big guy like me. I made my brother in law buy one as well. He loves it. I refer a lot of friends and family to your site. Keep it up.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

After reading all the post I decided to go down and have a look for myself.i did not buy one but it is a real cool little sidearm as for the price I would have to say it a fair price maybe even a bit of a deal if you tried to do this yourself.thanks hical

We have some on the website, HERE.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Had a chance to take one out the other day, these things are accurate! Easily what my G22 fullsize will do. Kick is about what a 9mm is like.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123