Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MAGPUL GL9 Glock mag's in stock

CGN Regular
    The last mag i ordered from questar would only hold 9. I sent you guys an email quite a while ago and never received a response. Anyone else had this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamlxlx View Post
    The last mag i ordered from questar would only hold 9. I sent you guys an email quite a while ago and never received a response. Anyone else had this issue?
    Sorry never saw any email. Send us an email at sales@questar.ca with all of your particulars and we'll get it sorted.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    Sorry never saw any email. Send us an email at sales@questar.ca with all of your particulars and we'll get it sorted.
    I have already re pinned the mag to 10 myself. No worries, as long as mags i order in the future hold 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamlxlx View Post
    I have already re pinned the mag to 10 myself. No worries, as long as mags i order in the future hold 10.
    Ok, good to hear. We tested most if not all of the mags from our first shipment to ensure they held 10 (some were indeed tight but held 10) and have been doing spot checks from subsequent shipments to make sure as well.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Questar2 View Post
    Ok, good to hear. We tested most if not all of the mags from our first shipment to ensure they held 10 (some were indeed tight but held 10) and have been doing spot checks from subsequent shipments to make sure as well.
    Good show! Hopefully i can order few more soon
    Great mags for a great price.

Can confirm that of the mags I received (part of this second batch), each magazine holds 10 rounds. Is nice, I like. Thank you Questar.

Any word on these being available in different colours? I assume that it probably won't happen until next SHOT show, thought i would ask anyways.
    FN-15 Patrol SBR -- Winchester Model 94
    Beretta 1301 Tactical LTT Clone
    Remington 870 MCS -- TacOrd 1970s Wingmaster
    Sig P320 X-Five Legion -- Midwest Industries 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by JC24237 View Post
    Any word on these being available in different colours? I assume that it probably won't happen until next SHOT show, thought i would ask anyways.
    None at all. As these are produced with the new polymer the only thing we can expect is the 'SAND' colour that you're seeing the M3 PMAGS come in. Which you would paint yourself.

Now available the G19 GL9 magazines from MAGPUL

Same quality and specs as the G17 GL9 magazines but built for the G19 pistols.

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2687&bc=no

GunNutz
    Would love to order some before they sell out too.

Forgot password says my password will be sent immediately. I don't receive anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast