Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pietta

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamlxlx View Post
    Bolt recall spring still says out of stock on the website. Pm me about this maybe? I can emt right away.
    I have tried to assist you, I had our gunsmith put two aside last week, the last two we had.... YES the site shows them out of stock what has that got to do with it ?....
    I have asked, suggested, recommended time and time again to use the either my e mail or the service desk e mail. This forum is NOT the place to put in your order

We cannot even place a hold order since Adamlxl does not appear in our data bank.

We will gladly help you BUT we really need some cooperation from your side....
    John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I have tried to assist you, I had our gunsmith put two aside last week, the last two we had.... YES the site shows them out of stock what has that got to do with it ?....
    I have asked, suggested, recommended time and time again to use the either my e mail or the service desk e mail. This forum is NOT the place to put in your order

We cannot even place a hold order since Adamlxl does not appear in our data bank.

We will gladly help you BUT we really need some cooperation from your side....
    John
    Wow not the reply i was expecting. Quite rude in fact. Please quote when you told me to email you. There is no such post thank you. Also product not being in stock on the website has everything to do with everything since that would be where i place an order correct?
    Spell my name right and you may see it. Adamlxlx. Either way i will not being ordering from you anymore due to your rudeness and condecension.

Thank you.

Wow not the reply i was expecting. Quite rude in fact. Please quote when you told me to email you. There is no such post thank you. Also product not being in stock on the website has everything to do with everything since that would be where i place an order correct?
    Spell my name right and you may see it. Adamlxlx. Either way i will not being ordering from you anymore due to your rudeness and condecension.

Thank you.
    Do you have a phone.....have you tried calling? Usually the way to solve issues, place special orders, clear things up...
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Expired Business

Thank you.
    Seems all but impossible to please people, do you a special favor, put something aside to make sure you get it....
    then you catch hell for not doing the order....
    The fact that we did not know who you are had nothing to do with it....

Don't worry I have told my gunsmith to use the springs for other orders. No loss

How does your pen name show up to be used for an order ??
    John

That is a big selection. I have been looking for a 45lc peacemaker.
    As far as qaulity goes, are there any differences between these models?
    I really like the 401 5.5 inch but maybe a transferbar is safer?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by ricohman View Post
    That is a big selection. I have been looking for a 45lc peacemaker.
    As far as qaulity goes, are there any differences between these models?
    I really like the 401 5.5 inch but maybe a transfe rbar is safer?
    The transfer bar came about to meet US Government requirements.... The other models, without the bar, are exact replicas of the original Colts and as such can be accidently fired by dropping on the hammer.... That is why if days of old the cowboy would carry his revolver with the hammer over an empty chamber.... Whereas the ones fitted with a safety bar can be safely carried fully loaded John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Buy the one without the transfer bar, or else you may as well go all the way and buy Ruger.

For the authentic SAA feel you need the firing pin on the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Buy the one without the transfer bar, or else you may as well go all the way and buy Ruger.

For the authentic SAA feel you need the firing pin on the hammer
    Couldn't agree more. It looks like a real western revolver that way. ;-) Then get yourself a nice matching leather holster and cartridge belt and you're all set. Well, maybe a Stetson too. ;-D

A revolver will definitely be on my list. Got my first rifle from marstar. Trying to narrow down first handvum choice now.

CGN Regular

Thank you.
    Lmao im crying man you need to grow a pair thats hilarious they told you how to get ahold of them you refuse them blame them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast