Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: How long before sks disappear from market?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Not what I would deem prevelant at all,
    Jealousy ill becomes you :P

And I believe I said "a patient scrounger", not Instant Gratification.

And I was also referencing our hosts optimistic pricing on anything pre 1930, if you've checked the site, which is rather more than $225.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Envy is for the weak my friend, so is another sin... pride. My pre 1930s Mosins were all sub $225 in the last year. I'd rather have all of them than none of them, and be waiting for a cheap to pop up over the course of 2 years.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    That is because Fail to register non-restricted device is less criminal than possession of prohibited device and legal consequences are different here. The latter one will increase those 25% to much bigger number.
    Exactly.
    I know lawyers and a retired judge who did not register.
    I'm sure they would react quite differently to a situation where those guns were deemed prohib.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1of38 View Post
    Shooter, a propos of nothing, that is one of the best internet meme-pics I've ever seen.
    I dunno why, but I totally cracked up when I saw your post.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi