Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: How long before sks disappear from market?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    I sell across Canada to dealers and to general public. No problem selling sks it is a problem of keeping it in stock especially with supply getting short for Russian SKS.

Al

Are you getting new shipments in soon? i noticed the ones you have now have some, welding? on the bottom mags? To hide the rivet to black the mags? I never noticed that on your last batchs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    How long do you think before sks rifles disappear from market 3 year? 5 year or 10 years.
    And what will be the price of them then?

Al

Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

This self serving thread is still going?
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

If we get a NDP or Liberal government this October, then a year at most before being prohibited. If we get CPC government, then at minimum four years.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    (John 3:16)

What SKS? I will make sure they are all sold before scheisse like a ban happens.

BANNED
    NOT going to be easy to prohibit anything anymore,,there's a bit more oversight now,,with none having absolute power,,so the SKS is pretty safe,,and i think ANY government will be leary at stirring up the hornets nest after seeing the amount of backlash the 858 fiasco created,,,,the anti-gun nazis may want more stupid laws,,,but even Liberal idiots know that it could mean trouble is areas away from major cities,,,which in Canada is probably 90% of the country,,LOL...the US is seeing that to push too hard at trying to disarm it's population is a BAD idea,,,,and they haven't been able to anything to further their gun control lunacy,,,Canada is the same,,,who would have thought that firearm owners could rally together to get new laws drafted and even passed,,,AND to get an amesty for 858 owners with a week,,,THAT means something,,,to polititians it means a LARGE number of votes,,and even if they dont care about guns,,they do care about VOTES,,,and regardless,,,even if Canada tried to prohibit certain guns and attempt confiscation,,,they wont get too far with that,,,,the same way they were only ever able to register about 15% of guns when they started the LGR,,,owners simply kept them,,,and didnt comply,,,and that made the government furious,,,,how dare gun owners disregard federal law,,LOL..even thousands of restricted were declared destroyed by their owners,,(completely legal by the way)...nut were they really,,,so with todays acces to information and internet and social media,,,good luck ever disarming a population now,,not gonna happen,,EVER,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Cant read that dude, ↑↑↑ wall of text! Paragraphs man!
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Cant read that dude, ↑↑↑ wall of text! Paragraphs man!

Tldr version. Not going to jump on banning everything. Too dangerous for votes due to backlash. Won't work.

BANNED
    what he said,,,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    This self serving thread is still going?
    it's just soviet marketing 101. they understand people react to fear.