Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 22 LR ammo in stock! Lots of selection to choose from

I have to sympathize with all of our customers trying to order ammunition. Before Purolator required the Dangerous Goods Surcharge, we were changing almost all the ammunition orders to Purolator, because we could to pretty much ship anywhere in Canada for under 50 bucks, and now we have a hard time getting orders under $70
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Yeah I was just quoted over $200.00 to ship a case to BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-WS View Post
    Hello Web Customers,

Our new website has a new shipping module, which will get shipping rates from the various couriers we use (UPS, Loomis, and Purolator. Sorry, no CanPar)

However, now that Transport Canada has made ammunition a Dangerous Good, couriers are insisting on having a 'Dangerous Goods Surcharge' on every shipment of ammunition, which in the case of Purolator is an additional $44.00.

Now our new shipping module, hasn't been programmed to factor in this dangerous goods charge. Giving customers an otherwise ridiculously low shipping rate, which we at Wolverine would have to modify to account for the Dangerous Goods charge.

Rather than "Burst their Bubble", we have disabled the shipping module, so we can quote all customers ordering ammunition the correct rate.

If you have any questions or concerns with the shipping on your order, you can email sales@wolverinesupplies.com or call us at 204-748-2454

Regards,

Tony

Transport Canada and Canada Post, should read Hatcher's Notebook. Ammo is not as "dangerous" as they think it is.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Yeah I was just quoted over $200.00 to ship a case to BC.
    Please send an e-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com attn. Guy with the items you were attempting to purchase and your postal code so I can look into it further.
    Best regards
    Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guy View Post
    Please send an e-mail to sales@wolverinesupplies.com attn. Guy with the items you were attempting to purchase and your postal code so I can look into it further.
    Best regards
    Guy
    Ok will do

I just sent you a email also Guy. Directly to your email though.

CGN frequent flyer
    Yup $70 to ship 2 k rounds to BC is about double the going rate from other online retailers.Have you guys tried using Canpar as everyone else that ships ammo uses them.
    I also cancelled my order.

BANNED
    Dont bother emailing them, it takes 2 to 3 or more working days to get a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony-WS View Post
    I have to sympathize with all of our customers trying to order ammunition. Before Purolator required the Dangerous Goods Surcharge, we were changing almost all the ammunition orders to Purolator, because we could to pretty much ship anywhere in Canada for under 50 bucks, and now we have a hard time getting orders under $70
    Ouch, I'd love to buy some ammo but a little to pricey for me. Not trying to criticize you guys as it's not your fault, but I bought 50lbs of shotgun ammo from another retailer in Alberta and Canpar shipped it to me for $30. Is there anyway you guys may consider using another carrier down the road?
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

BANNED
    lots of selection but not in quantity...everything is BO???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast