Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 22 LR ammo in stock! Lots of selection to choose from

They have finally arrived
    I wouldn't ship by purolator again though.

All i want is cci copper plated round nose!!

CGN Regular
    nice case!

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    They have finally arrived
    I wouldn't ship by purolator again though.
    Mine arrived yesterday. 9 days late! Good service from the vendor. Terrible, terrible, service from Purolator. Am I out of line requesting a refund on the shipping charges? I'm sure Wolverine has a case with Purolator in regards to failure to deliver on service, so it is only right that they pass it on to their customer. Purolator totally crapped the bed on this. My package was in limbo from the day it was picked up. From what I am told, is that it just sat at their depot. On the tracking screen, it just said unable to deliver.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by stilty View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. 9 days late! Good service from the vendor. Terrible, terrible, service from Purolator. Am I out of line requesting a refund on the shipping charges? I'm sure Wolverine has a case with Purolator in regards to failure to deliver on service, so it is only right that they pass it on to their customer. Purolator totally crapped the bed on this. My package was in limbo from the day it was picked up. From what I am told, is that it just sat at their depot. On the tracking screen, it just said unable to deliver.
    We are working on getting a refund on these delayed packages and of course if Purolator come through as they should then any refunds we get will be refunded to the affected customers.
    What is more disturbing to me is that I have heard from customers that Puro have tried to lay the blame on us. The fact is that our local depot in Brandon only has one person who processes dangerous goods paperwork ant they had a weeks holiday. One would have thought they would have brought a replacement in for a week but I guess common sense is maybe not all that common

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456