Thread: Problems with double charging ordering from new website?

CGN frequent flyer

Problems with double charging ordering from new website?

Has anyone experienced a problem with being double charged ordering from the new website? I placed an order online Monday morning, and today I tired to buy something else using my credit card and it was denied. I called Visa and I was double charged once on Monday morning when I placed the order, and again on Tues aftenoon. Now I have no credit left on my card as it was a almost $400 purchase x2.....

Ive sent them an Email but was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if Wolverine is aware of it?

Hoping this gets straightened out tomorrow when they are open, probably just a glitch in their new system

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Yup happened to me on Monday as well. Just call them and Anthony or Micheal will take care of it. They are good guys
    Last edited by bfiles; 07-08-2015 at 07:10 PM.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Hello Web Customers,

When web orders are created, there is an authorization put on the customers credit card. Our current payment app, in our new Point-of-Sale Software, isn't pulling the funds from that authorization, and is instead creating an entirely new purchase.

When we discovered this issue, we decided to not use that app until the issue is fixed. Till then, we are processing payments through our Virtual Terminal, which will use the existing authorizations.

I apologize to those customers I have already processed using the Point-Of-Sale app, and we will try to void the original authorizations were possible.

On that note I would like to thank customers for their continued patience, and support as we deal with this new software/website change over.

Best regards

Tony
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Good to see WOLV has fixed the problem.

As a side note while on the phone with VISA did you ask them to bump up your credit limit, or at least temporarily due to the obvious double dip. Fiscally a bad idea cause getting anywhere near your limit indicate potential credit issues. Guessing for most of use 10x the amt you quoted would not exceed our limit. Enjoy your toys
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    ... Now I have no credit left on my card as it was a almost $400 purchase x2.....

Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN frequent flyer
    U
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Good to see WOLV has fixed the problem.

As a side note while on the phone with VISA did you ask them to bump up your credit limit, or at least temporarily due to the obvious double dip. Fiscally a bad idea cause getting anywhere near your limit indicate potential credit issues. Guessing for most of use 10x the amt you quoted would not exceed our limit. Enjoy your toys
    I transferred money from my bank account to my credit card, it's just s little embarrassing when your credit card gets denied when you should have $400 more available. More credit is not a problem if I wanted it, the bank offered me pre approved loans and credit etc every time I cash my checks.

I have spending problems but not to the point where I spend more then I make. My card was almost maxed because in the last week or so I have spent about $2000+ on ammunition and gun parts. I just ordered from wolverine a few days ago to the tune of $550 but that was over the phone and had no problems.

Anyways my email has be responded to this morning and they resolved the issue, and my part is shipping out today

Until next time thanks wolverine
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 07-09-2015 at 02:17 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I hope my parts ship out today too Wolverine :-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    All packaged and ready to go.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    They are on point, I got my Canadapost shipping notification Email shortly after they told me it would ship.......

Just waiting on a shipping quote for some more ammo, probably should have just told them to keep the $400 and add the difference for 1000rds of .45 ACP