Thread: Apex Trigger MP9

CGN Regular

Apex Trigger MP9

can the flat faced trigger be adjusted to a 4.5-5lb pull? hopefuly it is as simple as using the stock and/or carry spring set?

Expired Business Member
    No the Apex triggers are not adjustable triggers.

I believe you can get close. I not sure what springs.. I think duty. read the M&P forums that's where I read about it

I installed just the "comp spring kit" but used my stock firing pin and trigger springs approx. 4lbs (not certain about trigger spring on FSS kit...)
    Last edited by Havoxxx; 07-10-2015 at 05:23 PM. Reason: more info

CGN Regular
    Thanks guys. Lots of combos are available, just not certain the outcome

CGN Regular
    You can add the USB and get the polymer AEK trigger. Then dremel the AEK flat (there's enough meat to it) and you'll have a 5 lb flat face.

Not making it up either. It's been done on the MP forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoxxx View Post
    I believe you can get close. I not sure what springs.. I think duty. read the M&P forums that's where I read about it

I installed just the "comp spring kit" but used my stock firing pin and trigger springs approx. 4lbs (not certain about trigger spring on FSS kit...)
    My FSS/alum. trigger kit came with 2 springs I think the green spring was the heavier of the two. Don't recall the weights. Best firearm improvement I've done yet!

CGN Regular
    Help me out, I'm still having dead trigger symptoms with my apex FSS kit and can't remember...do I close the trigger bar loop or open the trigger bar loop? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Help me out, I'm still having dead trigger symptoms with my apex FSS kit and can't remember...do I close the trigger bar loop or open the trigger bar loop? Thanks!

You need to open up the trigger loop slightly, you can check apex youtube channel for detailed instructions. The apex trigger fss with duty kit has transformed my M&p40 into one of my favorite pistols.

CGN Regular
    ^Thanks, that's what I thought. But when I e-mailed Apex awhile ago, the person told me to close the trigger bar loop, I think error on their part since everybody else is saying to open it up. Will give it a try! I love the new trigger, but can't stand have a dead trigger every 10 to 20 rounds!