Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Issue with Target Sports Canada - satisfactorily resolved on page 5

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corry View Post
    Another cost of doing/being in business... I know both sides of the coin. I spent many years in retail and in business myself. Those who have know that the benefits of being in business have many hidden costs that sometimes include taking it on the chin.

I personally love the banana and the fact that you haven't shut this down yourself yet
    I love the banana too... Reminds me of Brian on Family Guy....

As long as things stay "on topic" and civil, there is rarely a need to close a thread.

We screwed up and deserved a smack.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    ^^^ this is the reason why I shopped and will continue with you. Everyone is human, everyone can err. you made it right yet they ignore your post and keep slamming. Good for you, keeping it real.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good on you JR for doing the right thing. But if your staff acts like a bunch of jerk offs you will continue to lose business!! We have a some what local store who the owner is nicest guy ever. But his staff are wienies!! So He gets none of my money.. Too bad for him and to bad for me.. Just Sayin...

This JR guy is growing on me lol I like how he finally owned up to the mistake even if it took him a while. Lol maybe the best way to deal with this company is to buy online and contact Jr if you have a problem. He is really working here people. I take back what I said about never spending any money at his shop. I'll take a look at his stuff but only after I check the other shops I have built a great relationship with. Lol

Went into target today to see the new staff for myself. Very nice store, lots of product and polite staff. Buzzed in right away, offered assistance right away. Showed any gun I asked about and ended up buying a used handgun for an awesome price, thanks to the staff. Would never had made the purchased except for the help from the staff was very good. JR the 3 working at your store today were very good in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Markham123 View Post
    Went into target today to see the new staff for myself. Very nice store, lots of product and polite staff. Buzzed in right away, offered assistance right away. Showed any gun I asked about and ended up buying a used handgun for an awesome price, thanks to the staff. Would never had made the purchased except for the help from the staff was very good. JR the 3 working at your store today were very good in my opinion.
    Thanks for giving us a chance. This is the experience we all want to have when we shop.

Hopefully this is now the norm.

Warm regards,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

You deserve that chance JR. @ Target Sports, all you need is a responsible and straightforward manager who can decide on some minor issues. As mentioned previously, micro-management is not a guarantee of a smooth work/store environment. Small issues can be resolved right in front of the counter. If the buyer is at fault or asking for a ridiculous demand, then escalate to the immediate available person. But if the company is the cause of the shortcoming, do whatever is possible to make it right. This thread should not end with these many negative rants and responses.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Thanks for giving us a chance. This is the experience we all want to have when we shop.

Hopefully this is now the norm.

Warm regards,

JR
    Last edited by ambishooter; 07-15-2015 at 12:51 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    Be glad you got stores that have as staff or products that just not ATI/TAPCO and Savage Axis.

We got CT that all young kids that know nothing. Or once again will criticize your purchase.
    Stores that no staff will meet you, or you ask a question and be like OH I ONLY HUNT.
    or a store that will criticize you buying anything. Because their staff are nothing but stoners.
    Or we got the well know SAS Sniper Chest Puffer, That cannot keep his opinion to himself.

I'd kill for stores like the sponcers here.

Quote Originally Posted by ambishooter View Post
    You deserve that chance JR. @ Target Sports, all you need is a responsible and straightforward manager who can decide on some minor issues. As mentioned previously, micro-management is not a guarantee of a smooth work/store environment. Small issues can be resolved right in front of the counter. If the buyer is at fault or asking for a ridiculous demand, then escalate to the immediate available person. But if the company is the cause of the shortcoming, do whatever is possible to make it right. This thread should not have ended with these many negative rants and responses.
    The management team is fully empowered to make decisions. I do not have the time or inclination to micromanage as I do not want to have a heart attack before I am 50.

I have every faith that the new and improved team will make things right.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

If I am ever in Cow town I will come by for a visit, sounds like a nice set up
    "An educated mind that is not an open mind is a programmed mind" [/B]