Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Issue with Target Sports Canada - satisfactorily resolved on page 5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    LOL scam

Wow I wonder if I will do business with this company lets check the rating. Oh crap nothing but people reporting they are getting screwed, I wont do business with them.

Way to get scammed LOL

Shawn
    It is a paid membership service. Probably had a bit of value pre-internet days but now... Come on..

Time business magazine seems to agree with me but hey what do they know...http://business.time.com/2013/03/19/...f-a-bad-grade/
    sic semper tyrannis

BBB is a scam
    when a complant is made, and a company address,s the issue and the problems is fixed, unless the client finishes off the file and confirms that he is happy in writing to the BBB
    all you see is one sided complete and the public that looks up said company sees nothing but negative reviews.
    trust me I know...

I,m sure the issues with TSC, is just a miss understaning

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    LOL scam

Wow I wonder if I will do business with this company lets check the rating. Oh crap nothing but people reporting they are getting screwed, I wont do business with them.

Way to get scammed LOL

Shawn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The customer service there, if you can call it that, is less than sub-par. I've written complaints to the management and been given a non-functioning phone number to call to address the issue. Suffice to say the issue was never resolved and I never received any response from the management despite numerous emails and messages left with the store. The staff there seem to make up rules with however they feel that day and have always put walk-ins (which make more money) above members paying $600/year. Never renewed my membership this year and never will go there or give them any money ever again.

I used to love the place but after they fired most of the good guys I used to know the place has gone into the garbage customer-service wise.
    Last edited by Punisher-One; 07-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    I'll try and dig up the reference.

Unless you signed a piece of paper agreeing that you would not be refunded it's theft. They took your money agreeing to provide a service on a specific time and date and they refused to deliver. Just because they can reschedule doesn't mean you can. You deserve your money back.

It's the same as gift cards that "expire". Gift cards don't expire because money there is money on it. When a company tells you a gift card is expired and you can't use it it's theft.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    File dispute with CC company

+1 worth a try especially as you tried to resolve it without sucess..

Administrator
    Thread locked as today is Saturday, a Saturday in sunny summer. The staff of TSC can reopen this thread on Monday when they come back to the office and have the opportunity to response. Making complaint of a business in their forum on a weekend is not a fair move.

Contributing Business Member Target Sports Canada's Avatar
    xiaozliu,

Firstly, I apologize for the problems this may have caused, especially on that weekend. We took the initiative to call everyone who was signed up for that weekend in order to re-book them for the weekend afterwards, and for the most part, it was successful with almost everyone.

I would like to remind you that your deposit for the course was non-refundable. Everyone who signs up for the course is reminded of this when the deposit is made. In order to curb the problem of deposits getting cancelled, we rectified the issue the week afterwards.

If you decided to take the course elsewhere, after the deposit was made, then it was known by you that the deposit would have been surrendered. We did contact you after all when it was known that the instructor was ill.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but a non-refundable deposit is a non-refundable. You went elsewhere and therefore your booking deposit was kept with us. Had you wanted to take the course with us at a later date, your deposit would've still been valid.

I hope you understand and do swing by for a visit the next time around. Bring your sales receipt, and mention this discussion and we'll do everything in our power to make a trek here worth it.

Best regards,
    Target Sports Canada Staff

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Canada View Post

I would like to remind you that your deposit for the course was non-refundable. Everyone who signs up for the course is reminded of this when the deposit is made.
    When people sign up for the course do you also tell people if TSC cancel's or rebooks the course then their deposit is still non-refundable?

CGN Regular Doors of Perception's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Canada View Post
    xiaozliu,

Firstly, I apologize for the problems this may have caused, especially on that weekend. We took the initiative to call everyone who was signed up for that weekend in order to re-book them for the weekend afterwards, and for the most part, it was successful with almost everyone.

I would like to remind you that your deposit for the course was non-refundable. Everyone who signs up for the course is reminded of this when the deposit is made. In order to curb the problem of deposits getting cancelled, we rectified the issue the week afterwards.

If you decided to take the course elsewhere, after the deposit was made, then it was known by you that the deposit would have been surrendered. We did contact you after all when it was known that the instructor was ill.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but a non-refundable deposit is a non-refundable. You went elsewhere and therefore your booking deposit was kept with us. Had you wanted to take the course with us at a later date, your deposit would've still been valid.

I hope you understand and do swing by for a visit the next time around. Bring your sales receipt, and mention this discussion and we'll do everything in our power to make a trek here worth it.

Best regards,
    Target Sports Canada Staff
    Does not sound like very good business practice - refund the guys money already - think of the damage done to your business by this thread. If you cancel a date, then refund the deposits. OP try going through your credit card company it may work out for you as they will usually side with the card holder.
    Last edited by Doors of Perception; 07-12-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you might have an electrical problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RobertMcC's Avatar
    I highly doubt 90$ is really going to break your company. You'll loose more after this, since he would not shop and he could tell his friends and so on.. over 90$. Your staff was ill and it was post poned. Thats ground for a re fund in my mind.

Normally if a payment is non refundable there's written statement somewheres.