Thread: KeyMod Flashlight and/or Hardware w/Flashlight

CGN Regular

Question KeyMod Flashlight and/or Hardware w/Flashlight

Does WS stock/sell any KeyMod flashlight(s) and/or mounting hardware for flashlight(s), in addition to all those wonderful rifles and their handguards?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleF View Post
    Does WS stock/sell any KeyMod flashlight(s) and/or mounting hardware for flashlight(s), in addition to all those wonderful rifles and their handguards?
    I don't think we have anything that is specifically keymod in regards to flashlight or light mounts. We do have small keymod rail sections that light mounts can be put on. If there is a product you have seen that you are interested in that is a straight keymod mount shoot us an email with the make and model and we can certainly look into getting it for you. Our email is sales@wolverinesupplies.com.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I don't think we have anything that is specifically keymod in regards to flashlight or light mounts. We do have small keymod rail sections that light mounts can be put on. If there is a product you have seen that you are interested in that is a straight keymod mount shoot us an email with the make and model and we can certainly look into getting it for you. Our email is sales@wolverinesupplies.com.
    Could you tell me if the MI KeyMod 1913 rail section is the 2.1" long, 3.75", a set of both or neither (something else)? Thank you for your time, and your attention Grumpy.

Could you tell me if the MI KeyMod 1913 rail section is the 2.1" long, 3.75", a set of both or neither (something else)? Thank you for your time, and your attention Grumpy.
    they come in either length. If you want longer the AI ones will work too.

CGN Regular
    they come in either length. If you want longer the AI ones will work too.
    Actually the Midwest Industries 2.1" 1913 Rail (MI Item #: MI-SSK-R2.1) would be great; or any rail with (3) KeyMod Slots or less would be great.

My next question: How do I order it from WS's site as the only KeyMod rail that comes up in the search is the MI rail for the Tavor (which is on Back Order)?

Actually the Midwest Industries 2.1" 1913 Rail (MI Item #: MI-SSK-R2.1) would be great; or any rail with (3) KeyMod Slots or less would be great.

My next question: How do I order it from WS's site as the only KeyMod rail that comes up in the search is the MI rail for the Tavor (which is on Back Order)?
    We are currently out of stock on those rails. The website isn't setup for proper back ordering as of yet. If you want to email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com , we can put you on a back order for what you are after.

CGN Regular
    We are currently out of stock on those rails. The website isn't setup for proper back ordering as of yet. If you want to email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com , we can put you on a back order for what you are after.
    Thank you for your time and help Grumpy. If I cannot find it anywhere else, I'll take you up on your back-order offer.

Sounds good, just let us know if we can help!!