Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OD green tavor availability

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    There isn't any OD option for Tavors in Canada at this time. In regards to finishes there are a few companies. There is a newer one in SK that I have personally had some work done by and they do great work and very reasonable prices. Their name is 1St Ronin Customizing.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

[QUOTE=onetwentyish;11569438]???

Manticore makes parts for them only...

ah, only OD tavor i have ever seen was in the hands of a manticor arms sales rep saying "this is our OD tavor". i know they dont make the rifle, i meant they probably cerakote them and offer them at an inflated price. but what do i know im just a guy on the interweb lol

just keep in mine that cerakote is just a finish, albiet a vary durable finish, but if you use your rifle hard it will wear off just like duracote or krylon. if its just going to be a safe queen and a soft use range rifle then it will be looking beautiful for years to come. i just krylon my stuff now
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Grumpy,

I wasn't able to find 1st Ronin Customizing on the internet. Could you please provide contact info for them?

Thanks,
    Litz

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Litz View Post
    Grumpy,

I wasn't able to find 1st Ronin Customizing on the internet. Could you please provide contact info for them?

Thanks,
    Litz
    he's still working on his web presence. his email address for right now is crea.b@sasktel.net. Tell him Grumpy sent you and he'll treat you right!!!!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer Jerry Champagne's Avatar
    I'm going to grab a tavor this year and if I had a choice it would definitely be OD tan is cool but I have tan guns and brown guns of is the clear choice for my next
    I see your Jihad and Raise you a Crusade

Have you ever smelt your enemy's last breath? Have you?

If a guy is going to lust over the possibility of an od green tavor, id like to throw it out there for one in 7.62 nato that takes pmags. Pretty wet dream but interesting . I thought they were considering a 7.62 model for the canadian market. Oh and ill take mine in od green! Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12