Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominion Shotgun ammo back in stock

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    It would retail for approx $95 per flat at todays exchange. I don't think that is a price people would pay for plain trap shells

CGN Regular
    I got my split case today. This batch looks different than the last I believe. I don't have any of the last batch here to compare. The old slugs were roll crimped and the ball exposed at the end if my memory serves me correctly. This batch they are crimped and wad appears to have a cup for the ball that I don't think the last bath had. This batch seems nicer than the last.

Same with the Buckshot, they seem to have a nicer wad/cup than the last batch and are roll crimped, weren't the old ones crimped??

Does anyone have any of the last batch handy to compare? I won't see mine for a week or two.

Can't wait to shoot them.
    Thanks for the great service, yet again!

I shot a 200 rounds of each this last weekend the slugs were real accurate at 40 yards everyone of them hit in a 6" group. Shot some old stumps with them too they did the funo meator proud. The buck shot was shooting in almost a horizontal line I noticed only about 12" or so long thought that was cool and a bit weird also. Shot all or it out of a 20" barrel open cyl.

I like this stuff I should have bought more!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody-to View Post
    I got my split case today. This batch looks different than the last I believe. I don't have any of the last batch here to compare. The old slugs were roll crimped and the ball exposed at the end if my memory serves me correctly. This batch they are crimped and wad appears to have a cup for the ball that I don't think the last bath had. This batch seems nicer than the last.

Same with the Buckshot, they seem to have a nicer wad/cup than the last batch and are roll crimped, weren't the old ones crimped??

Does anyone have any of the last batch handy to compare? I won't see mine for a week or two.

Can't wait to shoot them.
    Thanks for the great service, yet again!
    I can throw a pic up of the last batch of Dominion slug and buck when I get a chance later on.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

They have no more in stock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    They have no more in stock
    You sure? The website still shows them as available.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the banner ad, we will change this immediately.
    Kudos for dropping the price down 20 bucks on a case.
    5 weeks now, and the banner ad is the same. Just sayin' ...
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN Regular
    I clicked on that banner thinking it would bring me to those sales but yet it brought me to the more expensive price...not shinning or anything but if a banner says something it should be honoured...at least for us in CGN looking at the banner ...I emailed and I got the same answer about regarding dollar and production costs yet China just dropped their currency even lower if anything our dollar is stronger compared to theirs ... Just my two cents I would have bought the $299 7.62x39 AND $149 00 buck bulks but since I got excuses I went to another online store and bought my 7.62x39 there. The banner prices should be honoured or taken down that's all

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We have decided to drop the price slightly on the Dominion Shotgun ammunition. Boxes are now $19.99 and cases are now $179.99. All order placed up until now will be given an in store credit for the difference in price. Keep in mind that now the purchase of a case doe not qualifying for free shipping as it is below $200.

I hope this news is well received by our valued customers and that it has not caused any great inconvenience for those who have already placed orders with us.

Thank you.

Thank you for the excellent shotgun ammo deals.

I'm now one of "those people" with 500 buckshot shells....
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

Any more regular ( non recoil reduced )slugs coming any time soon?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast