Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Few Pictures From Wolverine Days 2015

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

A Few Pictures From Wolverine Days 2015

We thought we would share a few pictures of Wolverine Days 2015. It was such a great time and people seemed to be having a pile of fun both in the store and on the range.

Everyone here at Wolverine Supplies is looking forward toe Wolverine Days 2016 and a little bird told me the Range Events are going to be bigger and better that this years!

Here are some of the giveaway packages for those in store.

Trying their hand on some of the Cowboy Action firearms. Those were tuned up and sweet. A lot of people let their inner Clint or John Wayne come out!

Mr. Wolverine letting Ricky our Browning/Winchester rep put a couple of rounds through his 8 bore double rifle!

Yuri Wolverine shooting a Barrett M99 50BMG. He had to admit how much he liked it even though it was a combloc rifle!!

Mr. Wolverine with our two local members of Parliament, Mr. Larry McGuire on the left and Mr. Bob Sopchuk on the right. These MP are very much pro gun and pro shooting and shooters.

A view of part of the firing line.

The boys from Stoegers showed up in style and ready for all kinds of fun!!

Alex Robinson explaining the rifle he designed (XCR-L) to an interested shooter.

Jim from Daniel Defense trying out the Barrett 98B Fieldcraft in 7mm Rem Mag while Chris from Barrett watches.

Jeremy from Daniel Defense watching a young lady put a MK12 through it's paces.

A shooter happy to meet their favourite Sesame Street character BIG BIRD!

Wolferine overseeing a couple of shooters using an Armalite AR10 and an Accuracy International AXMC in 338 Lapua.

Grumpy giving some pointers to one of the ladies of Wolverine on the UTS-15

Another shot of one section of the firing line.

Folks taking advantage of some of the great selection of handguns we had available to try out.

Big Bird imparting his wisdom on a shooter getting behind the Barrett M99 50BMG

Mr. Wolverine and one of the ladies from the shop who had a blast (literally and figuratively) shooting his 8 bore double rifle!

Grumpy getting a grin on behind a Barrett REC7. Those are honestly my favourite piston driven AR's and I'm not saying that because we are the importers!

Alex Robinson talking to a happy owner, while Chris from Barrett puts some rounds down range through a m98 Fieldcraft. That man is impressive in both speed and accuracy when he gets behind one
    of those rifles.

Making the Target Factory targets dance a jig with the UTS-15 shotgun!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Business Member
    Cold and unforgiving Siberian tundra fighting bears with my bare hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post

Yuri Wolverine shooting a Barrett M99 50BMG. He had to admit how much he liked it even though it was a combloc rifle!!

To be fair there wasn't a 14.5×114 mm PTRS or PTRD so I had to make due with the puny capitalist 50 BMG cartridge.

BANNED
    Damn, that looked like a good time. Some serious industry bigwigs there too. Wish I could have been there.

Wow ! You Guys Rock ! Lots of fun !
    Keep Canada Tactical

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We thought we would share a few pictures of Wolverine Days 2015. It was such a great time and people seemed to be having a pile of fun both in the store and on the range.

Big Bird imparting his wisdom on a shooter getting behind the Barrett M99 50BMG

OK is that a full auto Lewis gun on the firing line ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    OK is that a full auto Lewis gun on the firing line ?
    Well.....there was some museum demonstrations....

Jealous as all hell!
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Looks like an awesome time.

If there's a chance, I'd love to see one of your big 8 Bore rounds standing beside a more familiar round or two. Just for comparison.
    There was a safari photo you posted a while back, and I didn't notice at first, but it looked like you had a belt of flashlights on, they looked so stout, ha ha.

Thanks, and Cheers!
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not ... Genius will not ... Education will not ...
    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
    Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dustycanuck View Post
    Looks like an awesome time.

If there's a chance, I'd love to see one of your big 8 Bore rounds standing beside a more familiar round or two. Just for comparison.
    There was a safari photo you posted a while back, and I didn't notice at first, but it looked like you had a belt of flashlights on, they looked so stout, ha ha.

Thanks, and Cheers!
    8 Bore, 50BMG, 7.62x39, 45ACP, 380ACP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    Looks like a good time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast