Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Nearly 3 Years In the Making: GSG StG-44 FRT Approval Pre-Sale!

Expried Business Member
    They're in, been putting out some calls and emails, stop on by or give me a shout if you haven't heard from me yet!

Cant call from work but i emailed you

Quote Originally Posted by Maximcan View Post
    Cant call from work but i emailed you
    Dropped into the shop yesterday on the off chance and walked out very happy...They've got spare mags too..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyinbc View Post
    Dropped into the shop yesterday on the off chance and walked out very happy...They've got spare mags too..
    No guns or mag's on their web site ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    No guns or mag's on their web site ?
    I did put a deposit down for one on the second batch, but hadn't received notification from Wanstalls that they were in / available....Hence my 'off chance' visit..(I drive passed the shop every day)..Guess whatever they've got in is all pre-sold...

Picked up mine yesterday. What a solid, heavy beast. Beautiful. Quality.
    (FYI - All spare mags gone by the time I got there.)
    And, without getting into boring details, the Wanstalls guys went above and beyond to help me out. Which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

And, BTW, these guys generously support our Action-22/mini-rifle competitions at the TMSA.
    Thanks Wanstalls!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by tommyinbc View Post
    Nice!!! I got mine on Friday but all mags were gone...... I have to wait for the next shipment. Then I'm buying a few lol
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking happy with this rifle... playin hooky tomorrow and going to try it out.

And the guys at Wanstalls never disappoint..... I am always willing to take the drive out from North Van, even in rush hour.

So I stopped into Wanstalls this summer about two weeks ago with my oldest daughter just to check it out. The staff were super friendly, let us check out this Stg44 that was on display in the shop. I already had one on order with them, and we were so excited to try it out.
    So she arrived Friday morning here in Calgary, and my son and I were out on the range that evening. What a sweet rifle, so much fun to shoot. We had an absolute blast with it. Wanstalls continues to satisfy. This rifle is for my kids, the Ruger Precision will be for me. Thanks Wanstalls!
    Here is my son packing up.[URL=http://s838.photobucket.co
    Last edited by joe n; 08-17-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by Maximcan View Post
    Nice!!! I got mine on Friday but all mags were gone...... I have to wait for the next shipment. Then I'm buying a few lol
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking happy with this rifle... playin hooky tomorrow and going to try it out.

And the guys at Wanstalls never disappoint..... I am always willing to take the drive out from North Van, even in rush hour.
    On one hand I'm fortunate the shop is a two minute drive from my house, but on the other hand its just w-a-y too easy to drop by and empty the wallet....

Thanks Wanstalls! So much fun!
    [URL=http://s838.photobucket.com/user/peppicek/media/IMG_6240_zps6ram6fgb.jpg.html]
    Last edited by joe n; 08-29-2015 at 06:47 PM.
    "Na množství nehleďte"