Thread: Want to sell a few rifles... Where to inquire about price

Want to sell a few rifles... Where to inquire about price

Hello. Not sure exactly where to ask this but I am going through the safe and need to make a little room.. I have 2 rifles I would like to sell and wondering where I can make a post regarding what these are worth to assist me posting in the exchange

Both are sporting one is a win 94AE trapper in 44mag and other is a 18" mossberg MVP predator in 5.56

Thanks
    Jeff

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Hey Jiffydawg, welcome to the forum. You have to apply to the Equipment Exchange... If you hit the Forum button on the top left, and then scroll down, you will see the link to apply...

Takes a couple days, but the EE here is great for buying & selling.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Hey jay thanks no problem with using the EE been poking around here for about -0 years just curious as to what forum I can specify ask what a rifle is worth before I can post it off sale in EE

Quick search for my MVP predator and there isn't another one like it turning up

Thanks

BANNED
    The Hunting and Sporting Arms forum for 'What's it worth?'. The EE for buying or selling.