Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onliine order - status incomplete

Onliine order - status incomplete

Just ordered a Atlas Bipod, EOTEC G33 and small KEYMOD stip online 2 days ago, the status says incomplete. How long does Wolverine usually take to ship product after order placement. I added all items in shopping cart, so they must have had them in stock. Ordering first time, just curious about the time they take to ship after order placement.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyh View Post
    Just ordered a Atlas Bipod, EOTEC G33 and small KEYMOD stip online 2 days ago, the status says incomplete. How long does Wolverine usually take to ship product after order placement. I added all items in shopping cart, so they must have had them in stock. Ordering first time, just curious about the time they take to ship after order placement.

Phone them...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    It will take them a few days. No need to worry.
    Wolverine is fantastic to deal with. Grumpy can be a bit crusty ;-) but they are awesome
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Wolverine is fantastic to deal with. Grumpy can be a bit crusty ;-) but they are awesome
    No worries, I was just curious what are typical ship times after order.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    @#$#$@#$$@%#$$!!!

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Quote Originally Posted by rockyh View Post
    It takes a few days to get processed and out the door. We have a huge volume of orders via both the website and phone calls/emails, so the shipping dept is always running at full cap.

It's just like Santas little elfs always running full capacity. You can sometimes hear them singing away back there. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    It's just like Santas little elfs always running full capacity. You can sometimes hear them singing away back there. Lol
    LMAO.....you know you would be more accurate saying you can hear them talking to themselves .....

I think wolverine is a great dealer and will bend over backwards to help you and every deal I have had with them has been a great experience...
    They were my goto online vendor for years...

I then bought an item from another vendor and it was shipped next day...then I bought a shotgun from another vendor, called them with CC...called back 15 mins later to add something to order...and it was already out the door to the post office......15 mins!!

I since then have been using a handful of vendors since who are all next day shippers. I like wolverine, but they were starting to get slow with shipping, my last order a few years back took a week to get shipped....that's why I tried another vendor and realized how fast shipping could and should be.......
    Im not bashing wolverine at all, as they are really a good vendor to deal with.....but they do ship slow
    My suggestion is that they are doing so well that they are constantly backed up...then maybe they should hire more shipping staff...as they really are falling behind all other vendors online that I have used since them.....

In todays world of online commerce, price comparing takes seconds on a keyboard, so whats left to keep you competitive? Good comms, good return policy, shipping prices.....and order process times. Any vendor who can get on top of all these...will do well

IMHO
    Last edited by slim123; 07-17-2015 at 06:34 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy wolverine View Post
    @#$#$@#$$@%#$$!!!

lmfao
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast