Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Poor customer service from wanstall

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Too many bashing threads from people with less than 100 posts. The explanation is obvious.
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ko1 View Post
    In the Canadian firearms world, patience is a virtue you'd do well to learn. A lot of shops that advertise on CGN ~look~ like they're huge box stores with plenty of staff but in reality may be a hole in the wall run by a couple of guys. You certainly do have the right to free speech; however, we're a small community. Remember that the more bridges you burn, the less places you'll have to cross the river.
    Wanstalls resembles that....4 guys most of whom are named Gary and a gal...in a little storefront with next to no close parking. Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, every time i have been there.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Wanstalls has never once let me down. I'll gladly give them my money and wait for the item to be shipped.
    I get it - you were impatient and wanted to have it immediately. We all get them at way. Hell, I only made the second round because everyone wants one!
    Long story short, short story long - you got your rifle or rather will be getting your rifle.
    Move on.
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Wanstalls resembles that....4 guys most of whom are named Gary and a gal...in a little storefront with next to no close parking. Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, every time i have been there.
    That's what the Home Hardware parking lot is for......
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

Administrator
    Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20

Refer to prior posting in the Business Area:

The business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. it is not the place for other discussions, general price complaints, advertising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345