Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for help

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I couldn't get emails from Marstar either. Caused alot of frustration but did get it fixed after. Forget exactly what it was in my settings but the problem was on my end and not theirs. Think there is a thread somewhere here with the fix posted, I'll try to find it in a while.

I wish someone would invent an item that I could press numbers on and be able to talk with someone who is not in the same room as me... perhaps even be able to talk directly to someone on the other side of the country... (Bueller? Alexander Graham Bell?)
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I wish someone would invent an item that I could press numbers on and be able to talk with someone who is not in the same room as me... perhaps even be able to talk directly to someone on the other side of the country... (Bueller? Alexander Graham Bell?)
    With boundless resources, you wouldn't think illiteracy would be so prolific online. At least sarcasm is well represented?

Quote Originally Posted by unzari View Post
    email is my primary channel of communication since our business hours overlap and I cannot make phone calls during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    With boundless resources, you wouldn't think illiteracy would be so prolific online. At least sarcasm is well represented?
    Ooops... my bad lol
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12