Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RPG-7 Wanted

CGN frequent flyer
    Call John at Hero Army Surplus in Oshawa Ontario. I have seen them hanging on display there in the past. Tell him Jim the Sherman tank guy sent you.--Dieseldog!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by none View Post
    They only sell to govnt agencies.Not for public sale.
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

I can only imagine the look on CBSA faces and then probably Homeland security and the back to CBSA maybe the FBI and interpol and finally the RCMP http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=494932862 It is a long shot .
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Specs View Post
    I can only imagine the look on CBSA faces and then probably Homeland security and the back to CBSA maybe the FBI and interpol and finally the RCMP http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=494932862 It is a long shot .
    alas "No international shipments."

But 11 hrs to go, no reserve, and no bids yet, perhaps not to late to find someone with a US address to get it and figure out how to get it here.

(would ITAR apply to this?)
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

IRG? lol
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

CGN Regular
    Just start a coup or civil war, they will just materialize themselves like bricks in a riot.

CGN Regular
    Damn... http://www.inertproducts.com looks freakin' neat. Sadly it's not available for public use.

Quote Originally Posted by boren93 View Post
    canarmo
    CanARMO?
    Cute...

BANNED
    Talk to gunnar at armco in Prince George seen one listed on his site a couple months back worst comes to worst u can talk to El Chapo
    Last edited by icelink; 07-21-2015 at 03:18 AM.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by critter928 View Post
    Not exactly cheap, but these guys have all kinds of things that would make awesome displays (most appear to even have NSN's and even some ITAR controlled things like Claymore practice kits that look nearly just like the training ones in the CF).

http://www.inertproducts.com/replica_ordnance

RPG-7 here;

http://www.inertproducts.com/inc/sdetail/1342/4023

You should even bring some in and put it on your site. I bet you could sell tonnes of it.
    Actually, I have to agree with critter. I've considered getting an SVD. Some of the airsoft copies have real wood furniture and look amazing. Not so much for display but as a template to convert an SVT-40 to SVD-look-alike.

Worth considering.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by critter928 View Post
    alas "No international shipments."

But 11 hrs to go, no reserve, and no bids yet, perhaps not to late to find someone with a US address to get it and figure out how to get it here.

(would ITAR apply to this?)
    I'm curious if anyone knows if "DEMILLED TO ATF SPECIFICATIONS" is equivalent to our 'Dewat' status in Canada?
    Do our boys in red recognize 'ATF Demilled' as the same thing, or do they have their own rules to declare it a non-firearm?
    That's the key. I also read a long time back that there is also a Canadian import restriction I believe on so-called 'replica guns' whatever that means.

edit: BTW, GB auction ended and it didn't sell. $895.00 USD starting price and no takers.
    Last edited by El_Monty457; 07-21-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast