Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: RPG-7 Wanted

RPG-7 Wanted

I'm looking for a dewat RPG-7 for display

No silly comments please.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 07-20-2015 at 08:21 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    nvm
    Last edited by pcvando; 07-20-2015 at 08:45 PM.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Um...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

htt://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-Replica-Repro-Wood-Model-RPG-7-Rocket-launcher-Russian-Peru-Desktop-Inert-/252032975626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aae56 030a Add A p after the two tt's. Not a Dewitt but a pretty good replica for your display

Now just to find a working PTRD and a case of 14.5 ball ( Finding a case of ball alone will make one a very rich man ).
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -- George Orwell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy View Post
    htt://www.ebay.com/itm/1-1-Replica-Repro-Wood-Model-RPG-7-Rocket-launcher-Russian-Peru-Desktop-Inert-/252032975626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aae56 030a Add A p after the two tt's. Not a Dewitt but a pretty good replica for your display
    lol, from Lima Peru with 93.8% feedback score on 280 ratings.

Looks nice and a decent price, but I would be hesitant.
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

Have you looked into airsoft? Could pass for a display.

They seem to make some pretty accurate reproduction of rifles and machine guns, perhaps there is even a dealer in Canada that has what you are looking for.
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by critter928 View Post
    Have you looked into airsoft? Could pass for a display.

They seem to make some pretty accurate reproduction of rifles and machine guns, perhaps there is even a dealer in Canada that has what you are looking for.

Move on my friend.

Not exactly cheap, but these guys have all kinds of things that would make awesome displays (most appear to even have NSN's and even some ITAR controlled things like Claymore practice kits that look nearly just like the training ones in the CF).

http://www.inertproducts.com/replica_ordnance

RPG-7 here;

http://www.inertproducts.com/inc/sdetail/1342/4023

You should even bring some in and put it on your site. I bet you could sell tonnes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Move on my friend.
    You are not my friend, and you are no help. Friendo.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast