Thread: Excellent Service with SRS Tactical

Excellent Service with SRS Tactical

Credit where Credit is deserved.

I went out to meet with the guys at SRS tactical to purchase a pair of electronic hearing protection. I wanted to try on a few different pairs for feel of fit and to see how well they work. I wasn't sure if i should just get a pair of Howard Leight's (off amazon), Peltors or spring for the MSA Sordin's. I asked to try on a few pairs and they were very accommodating, no pressure to sell at all. Even got a lesson in operation and battery install and removal (little trick to it). Lest to say the MSA's sold themselves. This is a small family owned and operated business like many within our sport, with that comes that attention to detail, quality service and products. I've owned the MSA Sordins (gel cups) for a 3 weeks now and would recommend them and SRS to anyone looking for electronic hearing protection. How well do they work? You can hear someone lightly rubbing a finger on a wall from across the room or fire off 00 buck and have it sound as loud as a conversation. Best part is you don't get the squeezed head feeling after wearing them for an hour or so (YMMV).

Cheers
    Gives me yor knowledge

CGN Regular
    I have dealt with them a couple of times now and all I can say is don't think twice about dealing with them. Exceptional service and products!

I just dealt with SRS and it was top notch service from the company and Steve. I went online to look at some electronic hearing protection but I wasn't sure what to get or what to look for in electronic hearing protection. Steve, via the SRS website chat feature, took the time to answer every question and make suggestions. So I picked out a a pair and placed my order.

I ordered on Wednesday and the MS Sordins arrived 30 minutes ago (Friday).

Top notch all around. Thank you SRS.