Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Black Rifle Shooters, We Want To Hear From You! (No, Seriously We Really Do!)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I've been looking around for companies that produce A1 style parts and have had no luck, if you can point me in a direction I would be happy to check into getting them into Canada.
    Try NoDak Spud LLC
    I want a phased plasma rifle with a 40 vatt range

Quote Originally Posted by ronsnighttrain View Post
    Try NoDak Spud LLC
    AFAIK their stuff can't be exported because they're not registered with the appropriate American authorities (state department?)

I'd like to see affordable DPMS pattern AR10 parts up here, I know Wolverine already carries Armalite but Palmetto and Aero Precision have started producing AR10 lines.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mewse View Post
    AFAIK their stuff can't be exported because they're not registered with the appropriate American authorities (state department?)

I'd like to see affordable DPMS pattern AR10 parts up here, I know Wolverine already carries Armalite but Palmetto and Aero Precision have started producing AR10 lines.
    There will be a new kid on the block in that family before much longer as well.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I didnt read through all of this but if it hasnt been mentioned yet slr rifleworks makes some spectacular AR acc. I havnt seen anyone in Canada importing it but it should be done. I have a rail from them and cant believe the stuff isnt everywhere up here.
    R
    Wishing I was Fishing, Flying or Shooting

CGN Regular
    I don't know if it has been posted yet, but I would like to see better availability of quality, no name, AR lowers in the Canadian marketplace. I found it more difficult than anticipated to find one when I recently put together my AR.

I get the impression that there are a lot of companies in the US that manufacture quality billet lowers that compete with popular names but cost much less and could be introduced in the $200-$350 range.

Better yet: Quality no-name receiver with LPK for <$400.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    I'm sure it has been mentioned, but what of the CZ 805?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    ...and 9mm complete ARs wouldn't hurt :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    We can get you the Surefire and the VLTOR, however a lot of the surefire products are not exportable for civilian sales. If you are looking for VLTOR get us a part number and we can get you price and availability.
    BCM has been hit and miss but we can get some of their smaller products.
    Troy has an importer for Canada but we have had items on order for a long time and still haven't seen them.
    1. BCM SFW C8 16" Upper
    2. Troy Ind. Tactical Handguard DI (DROP IN) Carbine - 7 Inch Model - FDE or BLACK
    3. Daniel Defense CAR EZrail 7.0 (I can only find the EZRail 9.0 mid length version)

Priority on #1; I would take either #2 or #3, no need for both; whichever one is easier to get.
    FN-15 Patrol SBR -- Winchester Model 94
    Beretta 1301 Tactical LTT Clone
    Remington 870 MCS -- TacOrd 1970s Wingmaster
    Sig P320 X-Five Legion -- Midwest Industries 10/22

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JC24237 View Post
    1. BCM SFW C8 16" Upper
    2. Troy Ind. Tactical Handguard DI (DROP IN) Carbine - 7 Inch Model - FDE or BLACK
    3. Daniel Defense CAR EZrail 7.0 (I can only find the EZRail 9.0 mid length version)

Priority on #1; I would take either #2 or #3, no need for both; whichever one is easier to get.
    We have the CAR rails on order, just get ahold of us to get one under your name. The BCM products are going to be a little tougher, due to lack of export licenses and ITAR controlling on their products.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Looking for Precision Reflex parts, preferably anything Mk 12 mod 0. Complete uppers etc.