Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical Combo - Extremely Limited Quantities for Canada

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Beretta 1301 Tactical Combo - Extremely Limited Quantities for Canada

Beretta USA's entry into a law enforcement/military scattergun equally at home on the competition scoreboard is the 1301 Tactical. They've taken their proven gas operation and refined the longarm around it for operation by those on the clock, wearing gloves or handling the firearm in abysmal environmental conditions. They re-engineered their semiautomatic designs to be extremely easy to use and reliable in broad use cases -- and it shows.

This is a shotgun that was built around split-second shooting. In their own words:
    The integrated BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 Tactical to cycle 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market. This also makes it ideal for three-gun tactical competitions: when shooting the 1301 Tactical, you will simply and objectively have an edge over your competitors. And regardless of the use, with a 1301 Tactical you will always know that you have the best of Beretta to rely upon—with its unmatched 500 years of experience, passion and know-how.
    With that at the heart, they made sure as many users as possible could excel with the 1301 Tactical in their hands:
    Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release and an oversized reversible safety button. This makes it easy to use under most weather or lighting conditions—your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the fore-end and stock makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves. As far as sighting, the 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, giving the user the opportunity to adapt it to its intended use, whatever the conditions.

Beretta has packaged their 1301 Tactical in extremely limited quantities -- a handful for each country in which they're represented. As a special item, these are not available as a normal catalog feature... we cannot just reorder these again. We have a tiny allotment from the handful for Canada arriving next week, and so we're giving CGN a shot at them, coast to coast. This way our friends and customers across Canada will not miss out on it; we'd hate to sell our few locally and let the retail shop in Maple Ridge, BC have all the fun!

Each package includes:
    • Beretta 1301 Tactical 12GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun
    • Beretta Shooting Sports Black Fleece Jacket
    • Beretta Shooting Sports Black Range Bag
    • Beretta Shooting Sports Patch (Trident)
    • Beretta Shooting Sports Patch (Silver/Black Logo)

These are opened for a 25% deposit on our site now.

Deposit is $384.99
    Total price is $1539.99 (less deposit)

We will remove the product once we sell out of our allotment, so don't delay until we're all sold out!

CLICK HERE

These will ship to buyers the minute they land here; we will contact all deposit holders on arrival to arrange the remainder!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I am in no means a shotgun guy I do like this.

I wish more manufacturers would include sweaters and stickers and patches etc.... with a purchase of their firearms.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Ordered! Wanstalls you're gonna take all my cashh!!! Please stop posting awesome guns
    Last edited by smw27; 07-22-2015 at 08:23 PM.

CGN Regular
    Sweet swag

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smw27 View Post
    Ordered! Wanstalls you're gonna take all my cashh!!! Please stop posting awesome guns
    Got it...Ill confirm Jacket size in a.m.

Thanks again..

Gary

I'm in.

Looks good. Package deal is sweet too. I agree with Bfiles; for the price we pay for firearms there should always be some swag with it.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Expried Business Member
    Remember to select Jacket size in the drop down!!!

Can it be ghost loaded?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorF View Post
    Can it be ghost loaded?
    Believe so.

I have the 1301 Comp 24". Never tried it though.

Love my gun. Tactical they are not. Buy a M4 for that. Fast, light, reliable? Yes.

The tactical come with plastic sights, and the construction was more 3g orientated, not "tactical". You won't be breaking down doors with this gun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast