Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Some Input

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Can we get the history of purchases moved over.to the new site?
    ^ this!

How about a "hold for pickup" option for shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Hey Folks,

As you are most likely aware we had to have our website changed due to a new internal POS system and incompatibilities with the old and new systems/website etc.

We are well aware that this change over has been less than stellar and that this new site needs work.

We are doing our best to get it up and going and useable like the old site was, but we need your help.

We are looking for CONSTRUCTIVE INPUT/SUGGESTIONS on things that would make the site just the way you would like it.

Please be realistic with your requests and we certainly don't need any "your website sucks" input, we are well aware that it has some
    holes that need plugged.

We want to make our website so it is user friendly to you our customers. Now is the time we can make these changes as it is being revamped.

We look forward to hearing from you all!
    Holes that need plugging? its like you're trying to carry water in a fishnet.

As many have said the search functions dont yield results that you search for:

example im looking for a remington 870p, in the search bar i type 870p and get 1 listing for 870p marine.
    Now if you search 870 then you get the remainder of the 870p's and 870's and all of the 870 accessories to sift through. Then.... if you search 870 police you no longer see the 870p marine

I can't offer you anything on how to fix it but as the customer its much harder to browse around and find things i want to buy.

Where i can be constructive:

changing the organization would yield easier results for me at least.

Instead of under the heading Firearms: Rifles : tactical/hunting/antique I would organize Rifles: non restricted/ restricted then by action type semi/ bolt /break

Live inventory counts would be cool,

one thing tho. when i click into a product from the product list, then i click return to go back to previous page with all the products listed. it returns to the first page. this is very frustrating because i'd have to re-click to the page # i was previously on.
    Also i cannot right click on a product and open in new tab to view it separately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    A responsive search function. I was looking into a SAM .40 and that's not searchable. It would be nice to have a wish list that is more open ended.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

The "Firearms > OEM parts" category doesn't have any filters available, the manufacturer list from other categories would be much appreciated

Bring back Filter by manufacturers under OEM Parts, right now it is just too much to browse through all the parts, generally more filtering option would be great, like scope ring sizes, quick release and by height, so you can quickly do a comparison between different brands.

X2 on live inventory

It is too slow to view products on computer and android.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast