Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Some Input

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiwoo View Post
    one thing tho. when i click into a product from the product list, then i click return to go back to previous page with all the products listed. it returns to the first page. this is very frustrating because i'd have to re-click to the page # i was previously on.
    Also i cannot right click on a product and open in new tab to view it separately.
    I'll second that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    EMT integration into the checkout process, many other vendors are already doing this.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Haiwoo View Post
    one thing tho. when i click into a product from the product list, then i click return to go back to previous page with all the products listed. it returns to the first page. this is very frustrating because i'd have to re-click to the page # i was previously on.
    Also i cannot right click on a product and open in new tab to view it separately.
    THIS! Plus, going back will remove any filter you have on. Very frustrating.
    We stand on guard for thee.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    For firearm accessories, it would be easier to shop by type of rifles for example. Yesterday, I was looking at what you had as stocks for ARs......I had to go through 90 different stocks unrelated to what I was looking for, for the most part. (I do know some of the manufacturers on the left sidebar, but some I may not know)

The biggest frustration in surfing your new site was that after I chose the Category / Sub category / Brand / Item......when I pressed the back button of the browser I landed on the Sub category page instead of the Brand, so I had to press the Brand again to see a second item.........that was a bit strange to me!

CGN frequent flyer
    I miss the old manufacturer's selection (filters)during of search of pretty much anything, part, accessory, gun etc. On the old site after initial category selection I was able to click on a mfg. and go straight to what I was looking for and it worked. This new site does not have this system and it forces me to scroll though several pages of parts/accessories I don't care about before I get to what I'm looking for.
    Thanks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Do whatever you can to make it not so slow anymore. Or double charge people's credit cards

Your older website was good!
    Double charge on credit card is because of people that are not patient and click to many time .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Then cards shouldn't process until order verified or the page changes.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    ###### integration. saves us a lot of time trying to register, shipping details etc.

Perhaps you should check into ######s terms of use, they're not compatible with a firearms business, or firearms enthusiasts for that matter. Don't do business with anti's, that's feeding the mouth that bites your hand. Good on Grumpy for knowing this.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Do whatever you can to make it not so slow anymore. Or double charge people's credit cards

Your older website was good!
    The website doesn't double charge anyone's card. The payment process is taken manually after the transaction is completed. The payment is taken by a member of the web staff. A card amount can be verified with the card company more than once by double clicking but that doesn't charge your card or take money off of it.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast