Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Some Input

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_K View Post
    Sort by price. Ability to show only items in stock.
    This would be top priority in my books. That along with search filters and loading times.
    Many items still have no picture, and very little item descriptions.

Aside from how horredously slow it is, i think having a designer that knows something about guns would help immensely.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

All products include product descriptions. A few items I have had to google to get the specifications.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Maple Leaf Pilgrim's Avatar
    I recently purchased a bangstick off you lot last month and when I first tried to put the rifle in my cart it didn't register, so I gave it a few minutes, hit refresh and nowt. So I hit purchase item again and did the same. I washed, rinsed & repeated thrice more trying to get the bastard to sell a bloody bess and I figured f%ck it, I'll try again in a couple hours. When I came back I had five of the bloody things in my basket! I had to manually change the number of items to one before I could finish the deal.

Lucky for you I really wanted to buy that smoke pole from you.

-S

First off, the new site is terribly slow. Speeding it up would be a big help. Bringing back the Wishlist option would also be helpful. And initially you had it where you had all stocked items, whether they were in stock or not. It would be nice to have that back but have it where you can either select All Stocked Items and In Stock Items.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Now that I did a hard reset on my D-link , the site(and my internet in general)is much better.
    Site is still slow , but the service we received when I ordered and payed for my sons SAM 1911 is superb :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    It may sound like a broken record, but the site is very slow for me, but that I can live with, what I can't live without is opening things in a new tab!!!

I have a short enough memory as it is, you can't expect me to just remember all the things I want to look at and go back and find them every time, just let me open it in a new tab and move on with my browsing. This a a big deal, because if I can't make an unofficial tab list of things I want to come back to I'm a lot more likely to just move on to somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by dand883 View Post
    It may sound like a broken record, but the site is very slow for me, but that I can live with, what I can't live without is opening things in a new tab!!!

I have a short enough memory as it is, you can't expect me to just remember all the things I want to look at and go back and find them every time, just let me open it in a new tab and move on with my browsing. This a a big deal, because if I can't make an unofficial tab list of things I want to come back to I'm a lot more likely to just move on to somewhere else.
    Yes, this was another issue that I had; being unable to right click and open a product/item in a new tab. Having the ability to do this again would be wonderful!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I just thought I would say we have been passing a lot of your input over to the web folks and we should be seeing some improvements in the upcoming weeks. Thank you again for all your input and patience for something that should have been working much sooner than this.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Human nature is such that the more invested in a decision, the harder it is to consider that decision needs to be changed if things are not going well. That applies whether wearing costly new shoes or waging a war with rising casualties. It sounds like it was expensive and time consuming (opportunity costs) to develop the new Wolverine website. A website that is lacking the vendor flexibility or developer support so that it still will not sort by price, or give any search results after typing in "Remington 870", etc. Sales have been lost from people like me who know what a great company Wolverine is. Worse is that some of the first time potential customers that grow a business have likely been pushed away. Mr. Wolverine would have the actual information on sales trends, so it may not be as bad as it seems, and maybe the software makes accounting easier or whatever. However, he may want to step back and consider either some immediate brinkmanship with the website developer, or 'cutting his losses' altogether and starting over with a different website developer.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast