Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Some Input

Quote Originally Posted by Haiwoo View Post
    one thing tho. when i click into a product from the product list, then i click return to go back to previous page with all the products listed. it returns to the first page. this is very frustrating because i'd have to re-click to the page # i was previously on.
    Also i cannot right click on a product and open in new tab to view it separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthewoods View Post
    I just don't go there anymore.

For years and years Wolverine website was one of my regular stops to browse products. I can't browse anymore. I have to specifically click 1 then 2 then 3 and do that all over again.

I'd prefer to see the old format/template back, or at least an ability to browse products.

Thanks.
    for example: it took me way to long to find 50BMG ammo on your site because your ammo subcategories have barely any calibre selection on the left hand side, causing me to start my surfing all over again from the beginning because the back button takes you back to the main page.

also IMO you have to change the screen colour to something not so bright. the white kills my eyes at night when i do most of my impulse buying.

today is the second time ive visited your web site since you have gotten the new system, because the points above drive me away.

i was hoping by now your site would be more like the old site...

work it out fast! im sure im not the only person that has stopped visiting the site.

Just keep it Nice, Simple and to the Point ! That's all !
    Keep Canada Tactical

When I browse different goods, like to open them in tabs to read and compare later. With the new site, I'm stuck in a single page view and can't open product links in new tabs. Please make the new site tab friendly, simple browsing and filters are better than wacky dynamic pages.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

item pictures are good, item description is abysmal. to buy online we need information. if I have to go to another website for info, will I come back? classifications are good.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    When I browse different goods, like to open them in tabs to read and compare later. With the new site, I'm stuck in a single page view and can't open product links in new tabs. Please make the new site tab friendly, simple browsing and filters are better than wacky dynamic pages.

I do this all the time when browsing site with stuff I want to buy. It's useful when I want to look at different prices or just not to get distracted browsing. Your new site needs to let me open tabs again.

Same here, better description and specs ' like weight, barrel steel, materials etc ... I know it's asking a lot, but it's also what sells me on things I can't touch before buying.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    item pictures are good, item description is abysmal. to buy online we need information. if I have to go to another website for info, will I come back? classifications are good.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

You guys need to have an option to be able to see all AR-15 parts, instead of browsing through days worth of all rifle parts.
    I know you have good AR parts I need buried somewhere, I just have a hell of a time finding them!
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -- George Orwell

Make the menu / filter system like brownells. In my experience they have the best website for searching by whatever criteria you want. Rifle parts, then filter by rifle type or brand, etc. very very fast to find something specific say 'AR-15 butt stocks'. Any if you don't like the direction you end up, you can hit back to go to previous filters.

Sort by price. Ability to show only items in stock.

1. In the users account page there should not be multiple sub categories. There should be your orders (and shown status of order) and account profile information- that’s it. Date range searches and such seem like a waste of bandwidth to me..
    2. When I search for 870 police and 870p the search engine brings up different guns - none of which show up together in one search
    3. There is no information or pictures for most of the product listed

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast