Thread: SFRC customer service

SFRC customer service

As a business owner and gun nut.... just wanted to relate a story. We all like to ##### and moan when things go wrong but sometimes a top business steps up and does it right.

I bought my son a pistol to learn to shoot with as my bigger calibers are too big and too costly for him to learn on. It turned out to be a dud, sfrc was excellent at sending me a label and sending it for repair. Got it back..no joy...doa. Contacted them again..new label sent ...and after testing still found an issue. They got back to me and said they will replace it as its a bad firearm and cannot be fixed. I can get the same firearm new, or they will give me an upgrade to a different firearm. More than fair.

Great service...great company. The gun was bad, not their fault but they did all a company can do....dont hide from problem, dont throw up walls and delays....they stepped up and made it right.

Great job sfrc. I will spend money with you in the future. You are a class act. Continued success. Rick in Windsor.

CGN frequent flyer
    Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by av80r View Post
    As a business owner and gun nut.... just wanted to relate a story. We all like to ##### and moan when things go wrong but sometimes a top business steps up and does it right.

I bought my son a pistol to learn to shoot with as my bigger calibers are too big and too costly for him to learn on. It turned out to be a dud, sfrc was excellent at sending me a label and sending it for repair. Got it back..no joy...doa. Contacted them again..new label sent ...and after testing still found an issue. They got back to me and said they will replace it as its a bad firearm and cannot be fixed. I can get the same firearm new, or they will give me an upgrade to a different firearm. More than fair.

Great service...great company. The gun was bad, not their fault but they did all a company can do....dont hide from problem, dont throw up walls and delays....they stepped up and made it right.

Great job sfrc. I will spend money with you in the future. You are a class act. Continued success. Rick in Windsor.
    I had a similar situation with SFRC. They were very helpful in finding a resolution and displayed excellent customer service skills.

Multiple good dealings with SFRC as well
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Ryan and company are top notch.

Just curious, what was the gun?
    Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Thanks for the kind comments and sorry to about the problems you had with the gun.