Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: >>>> Gun Clearance SALE! <<<<<

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan89 View Post
    Pretty sure .357 sig and 40 use the same mags. My 226 mags are marked for 40 and .357 sig.
    Thanks, good info, if they actually sold me the gun that they said my name was put on!! emailed twice now to clear this up but getting the silent treatment,,, don't need another wife!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I like the sale, but it's killing my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Well I called this morning and the G31 gen 4 was still available so got my name on it and they said send in the rpal info etc. so I did within 3 minutes! Now someone named Morgan is saying they are sold out,, not sure what else I could do, they said it was available and asked me to send the info,, I did, he said my name was on it! not Good!
    haha! I emailed last night at 11:38PM and somehow got scooped by guys who called in the morning! So I guess thats how that goes! Sent an email about another... who knows. A good deal is only a good deal if service still comes with the price. Maybe I am wrong... who knows.
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

dang! woulda been all over those glocks
    Last edited by ROYAL403; 07-30-2015 at 03:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    haha! I emailed last night at 11:38PM and somehow got scooped by guys who called in the morning! So I guess thats how that goes! Sent an email about another... who knows. A good deal is only a good deal if service still comes with the price. Maybe I am wrong... who knows.
    The best thing is to call if you want to make sure that you get it. You will get quicker response. This is everywhere. If I want to make sure I get it, i send email and call right away following up the email.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    The best thing is to call if you want to make sure that you get it. You will get quicker response. This is everywhere. If I want to make sure I get it, i send email and call right away following up the email.
    I called, was told my name was on the gun and to send the info, then got an email saying it was sold!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Just didn't figure a midnight phone call would get it done! Haha

Now the second one I requested doesn't even show up on the list anymore!

So I'm either the proud new owner or they are telling me to "get bent" for talking #### in here haha!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Thank you for the sale guys! It was a quick turn around. Buying a restricted from you guys and very impressed of how quick the service was. In less than a week I got the gun in my hand, and plus I did not have to worry about arranging the ATT myself since you guys took care of it. I definetely can see the change with your staffs. They don't walk around with gun on their hip anymore (at least from what I can see) and act like hot shot. They were very friendly, curteous, and professional. Will definetely come back and consider to join your club.

Contributing Business Member Target Sports Canada's Avatar
    Btt!
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288
    Target Sports Canada
    Shop Target Sports Canada
    info@targetsportscanada.com
    websales@targetsportscanada.com

Store/Range Hours:
    Monday - Saturday 10AM-9PM
    Sunday & Holidays 10AM-6PM

Social Media: