Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kriss Vector Gen 2

very cool

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yup, 9mm restricted would be the cat's, with a nice big Glock 33(10) rounder hanging out the bottom
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    I have the gen 1 but never had any issues - this is why I ask. Thanks for the responses!

Yup sign me up for the 9mm as well..and I'm loving the new barrel shrouds on the Gen2.. I can wait till Oct for one
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

Super GunNutz
    Had a Kriss Vector, ran fine and I really liked it for the first 500 rounds, then nothing but jams, FTF's etc. Sent it back to Kriss, 8 months later got it back, still wasn't reliable, a little better but not reliable enough to keep. Sold it at a big loss, never again. Be warned, some are good, some not so much.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We are only getting the round barrels this time. No word on the other parts of calibers. This is the first shipment in 10 months and is only a portion of what we had originally ordered. more to come at some point.
    The barrels are square you posted an old picture the http://www.kriss-usa.com/products is new product/info and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Evogun View Post
    The barrels are square you posted an old picture the http://www.kriss-usa.com/products is new product/info and pics.
    I hope all the Gen 2 in Canada have the "new "shroud, I like it. However some info indicates that the new style shroud is an accessory, what comes to Canada we won't know till they hit the stores I guess. I also saw on their site that the 9's aren't offered till october 2015. So since we are talking guns and canada here, we'd be lucky to see them before...... 2016. There is a 16" shroud, new style, for sale now in USA, for sale on Kriss USA store. But ! Of course Kriss USA store will not ship ANYTHING to Canada, not even a hat !
    Last edited by aragorn1; 07-30-2015 at 07:12 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogun View Post
    16" shroud looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by marmot View Post
    A 3D-printed rectangular barrel shroud to make it look like some futuristic carbine would be amazeballs.
    You mean like this?

Yessss!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast