Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: New SKS Stock Arriving in 4 weeks!

CGN Regular
    What's the weight?

Also how easy is it to remove the gas tube? Trigger unit? Basically, do you have to disassemble everything to clean it?

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    That is to be able to remove the receiver cover, we are working on a removable filler block.
    Instead of filler block, why not make a proper receiver cover that fits the full length (so longer than a stock cover) ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    $200 sks + $350 chassis is $550
    Plus the cost of grip, butstock, magazines. so add 200$ +550 = 750$... either was this looks really sick. If it has options on AK furniture i would be all over it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    very interesting stock, I like the set up and i'm sure you will sell out. For me i would prefer one compatable with AK stuff and a differnt design around the bolt. That gap between the dust cover and butstock is a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBaconPancakes View Post
    very interesting stock, I like the set up and i'm sure you will sell out. For me i would prefer one compatable with AK stuff and a differnt design around the bolt. That gap between the dust cover and butstock is a deal breaker.
    I agree, why don't you make them to use the ak grip and stock? The ar stuff is nice too but everything has the same stock on it these days
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    I agree, why don't you make them to use the ak grip and stock? The ar stuff is nice too but everything has the same stock on it these days
    Ak furniture is hard to come by in Canada, The different choices with AR components is vast!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    I asked in the other thread but ill ask here too, is there enough room for a wartak rail with it?
    Yes, we have designed a cutout so you can use the Wartak rail, you can see it on the left rear of our Tan Digi stock.

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    So with the forward rail do you keep your existing wooden hand guard on the original gas tube or does their new rail fit on to it? Does it use the sks's original mag release or whats that piece of black plastic on the side? The stocks that are one colour are they cerakoted and the camo ones hydro dipped?
    Last edited by upinsmokeweldinginc; 07-31-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Looks good! I may have to pick up another SKS to go with one of these! And one of those wartak rails too!
    Collector of WW2 German firearms

I think the lack of ar mags makes it not a winner in my books. It's just a very expensive sks stock. If it had a built in drop free mag release On the right side like an ar and took xcr 10 round mags it would definitely be a winner. The biggest problem with the sks is the magazine is too far forward from the trigger, so you have to break grip and shift your hands around to get the mag out and load in the next, can't do a support hand quick manipulation of the rifle while keeping the rifle shouldered and on target. Something like this with integrated ar mag well and easily accessible mag release with trigger finger would be the missing link. You'd have a cheap (relatively) tacticool modern looking rifle, that shoots dirt cheap ammo, and is comlpletely customizable and reliable for well under $1000, could use it for plinking, hunting 3 gun etc