Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: New SKS Stock Arriving in 4 weeks!

any picture of the chassis on a sks? The one on the forum are outdated (not the right pistol grip and buttstock)

Nice stock for sure

We are shipping now to our preorders!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

I have a question about the dust cover gap. Obviously the gap is needed as the SKS dust cover slides back and then up to remove it, but I remember there was talk of a little block or insert that would fill the gap to give the rifle a more seamless look.

Did those ever get made? Every photo I see of the stock still shows the gap.

For the price of the stock, sks and everything else, why not just buy a vz-58?

We are shipping them with the dust cover gap filler, it allows you to remove the bolt assy without taking the gun from the stock. Ill try to get some pics, but we are busy getting them out right now....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Someone bought this chassis... ?
    Technicien Informatique
    www.geek-tek.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre1733 View Post
    Someone bought this chassis... ?
    I ordered one of these new stocks because they look fun.

I had tried an archangel SKS stock last year and was not that satisfied with it. I liked it more than the ATI/Tapco products out there but everyone keeps making low cost plastic accessories. Manufactures keep thinking they have to make bargain accessories for these bargain rifles. I am not 18 years old and this is not my first rifle (not even my first SKS) and it is nice to see aftermarket accessories that are not disposable lumps of plastic for once.

Yes the stock costs more than the SKS itself.

Yes a vz-58 is probably better out of the box than an upgraded SKS ever will be (and I already own several of those already).

I have no delusions that this will be anything special when all is said and done. At the end of the day it is still just an SKS. I already own a lot of practical rifles, so now and then I want to enjoy myself and have fun on a project gun. At least once in his life a man should be free to go wild and Tapco the ##### out of an SKS and not feel guilty about it. Fun things are fun.
    Last edited by mr_trout; 10-08-2015 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_trout View Post
    I ordered one of these new stocks because they look fun.

I had tried an archangel SKS stock last year and was not that satisfied with it. I liked it more than the ATI/Tapco products out there but everyone keeps making low cost plastic accessories. Manufactures keep thinking they have to make bargain accessories for these bargain rifles. I am not 18 years old and this is not my first rifle (not even my first SKS) and it is nice to see aftermarket accessories that are not disposable lumps of plastic for once

Yes the stock costs more than the SKS itself.

Yes a vz-58 is probably better out of the box than an upgraded SKS ever will be (and I already own several of those already).

I have no delusions that this will be anything special when all is said and done. At the end of the day it is still just and SKS. I already own a lot of practical rifles, so now and then I want to enjoy myself and have fun on a project gun. At least once in his life a man should be free to go wild and Tapco the ##### out of an SKS and not feel guilty about it. Fun things are fun.

Well said. I ordered one for the same reasons. I know it costs 2 times more than an sks does but it's a metal stock not another piece of plastic. I have the other plastic stocks on my other sks' already. Thougjt is give it a try, it sure looks badass for an sks
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

Did you have received the chassis
    Technicien Informatique
    www.geek-tek.ca