Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: New SKS Stock Arriving in 4 weeks!

I had great service getting my Sabertooth and ATI stock package -- thanks, Hi-Cal! -- but sadly something went wrong when I sent back the black ATI stock package and bought a tan one instead. I received the new tan stock package, and returned the black one, but the charge was never refunded on my credit card. I phone Hi-Cal five or six times over the course of three or four weeks to ask why the charge hadn't been reversed on my Visa, and every time I got the same "Sorry, we'll look into it ..." response. Finally, I had no choice but to go directly to Visa and file a dispute claim. Luckily, I still have my tracking number, which shows that the package arrived safely and was received. I'm not sure why the company didn't honour the return. Anyway, I guess it's a lesson learned: I'm going to try to avoid sending things back to companies whenever possible -- especially over superficial things like colour choice!

Im sorry to here of that, we fired the old shipping guy due to lack of effort & are training new staff, however, that is no excuse to delay anything or ship the wrong item to begin with! PM me here, i am the owner of the company & always try my best to provide the best experience possible! When we have to rely on staff, problems can happen, but they should always be dealt with promptly!!
    Sorry for the bad experience......Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Thanks for reaching out to me, Dave! I just PMed you.

Ken

Awesome to read that Dave

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    Im sorry to here of that, we fired the old shipping guy due to lack of effort & are training new staff, however, that is no excuse to delay anything or ship the wrong item to begin with! PM me here, i am the owner of the company & always try my best to provide the best experience possible! When we have to rely on staff, problems can happen, but they should always be dealt with promptly!!
    Sorry for the bad experience......Dave.