At Beetle Outdoor Supply, we like to stand behind the products we use and can vouch for. As many of you may also already know Elcan (Raytheon ELCAN Optical Technologies) Is a Canadian Company and world leader in the industry. I've used their products (for recreational use) for years. My Specter DR1x4 has been mounted on a dozen different rifles without a hitch, and my 4X has never presented a problem either. As a Consumer I've always had issues physically purchasing my Elcan optics because they are expensive and I understand why most shops don't keep them on hand. I was completely unable to get accessories such as the cheap (but effective) bikini type lens covers or honey comb covers here in Canada; The only place I was able to find a $25 bikini cover was from the U.S. and they didn't ship to Canada because of export regulations.

Because people keep emailing about optics we've set up an account with their Canadian Distributor (Armament Technology) and we are happy to offer Elcan as well as Tenebraex and Tangent Theta to our customers. We will be updating our webpage in a few weeks to detail these new items, but because these are already physically in Canada we are able to place custom orders and have your optics or accessories in a timely manner.

As always, please look around their webpage as there's never been a better time to order an Elcan or finally get the accessories for the one you own. We would appreciate input into what the CGN membership suggests for inventory and welcome pricing requests and special order requests so that we learn more about what people want.

Thank you for supporting our economy by supporting Canadian Retailers and Canadian Manufactures.