Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kelowna M14 Clinic Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - Debrief here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey Tactical Teacher!
    Are you going to keep us updated day to day as you cross Canada?
    Can guy's still book a spot while you are on the road?
    Can we handle last minute or last day spots?

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    The rains have come guy's.
    Smoke is gone and most fires are out.
    Unfortunately many of the wildfires South of the border are still going strong. Right now it's looking like I may not make it to the course with my current schedule. I'm hoping I can change my travel dates so I can still attend.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Hey Tactical Teacher!
    Are you going to keep us updated day to day as you cross Canada?
    Can guy's still book a spot while you are on the road?
    Can we handle last minute or last day spots?
    YES, I will be "blogging" on the Western Road Trip thread here in my business forum.

Yes, I will have internet access every night and can have people book a spot anywhere along the way on my journey all around Alberta!

YES, of course we can have last minute / day spots or walk ons, as I call them. In the summer of 2012 at Base Dundurn, we had two walk-ons from the PPCLI who were running a Basic Shooting Course. And the instructors were given a heads up to bring along their M14 / M305 rifles. We had a great time! Part way through the afternoon tweaking session another instructor and the Platoon Commander dropped in to see my yelling, "Put down your purse and hit it harder..." as we were removing flash hiders and breaking the welds....

All great fun across the country! I miss Dundurn, SK and the clinics we had there for a couple of years!

Cheers,

Barney

Business Member
    Okay great news my interior BC M14 buds....

We have the classroom / location decided. GUB (his CGN handle ) is my pointman and organizer as you may know (see post #31).

Send him a PM. He will give you the directions and address as well as adjoining instructions to the classroom.

Any questions? I'll just confirm the gathering and start times....

Cheers,
    Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Things are looking good guy's. I hope no one is gun shy because we have the occasional propane cannon blasts from the adjoining vineyards... If any CGN members that live in West Kelowna and want to come last minute? I think Barney will make room!!!
    I sure hope Barney doesn't use that loudspeaker ( Calgary) when he teaches in the classroom!!!!!

With the Clinic just around the corner I just have a couple questions for Barney. What time should we arrive at Bob's place on Tuesday? And is it possible to hit the range after the clinic or should we leave all our ammo at home?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Dammit! I'm heading to Kelowna on Friday, but will be moving on on Monday night.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Been in contact with several attendee's. Lots of enthusiasm!!!! I'm getting excited now!!!

Business Member
    Okay, I'm in St. Paul AB right now. Tomorrow is the second day of my CQB clinic and I've got a great day lined up with my buds.....

Then I'll be bunked out at the Howard Johnson Motel on 97 for the evening of the 21 Sept Monday. We are gonna have a great time on Tuesday at the location provided by GUB...

If he has not contacted you (yet) then send him a PM and he can sort you out. Hey, I gotta confirm the start time with him. He's the boss! ha ha ha ha

cheers,

Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just send me a PM guy's and I'll get back to you..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast