Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 182830313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

Quote Originally Posted by grelmar View Post
    And your point being? I have an AR, and somewhere around 50 other guns (haven't counted recently). This gun isn't filling a "capabily".

I want a CZ made 858, not some Yankee slap together parts build. I want it new in box, so I don't have to worry about buying someone else's problems. I wanted it for the history of the rifle itself, and the history of it in Canada with reclassification. I want it to support a vendor who went to the wall for our community, when another vendor threw us to the wolves.

If you can't process that through your thick skull, that's your issue. Go troll somewhere else, not in a sponsor's forum.
    Wow some anger issues? I simple stated its a decent rifle that unfortunately is overpriced, when I got mine for 700 before it was a decent deal but your realistically getting a run of the mill 5 round semi auto. It's not more accurate than a good condition SKS or any other 7.62x39. Mine as well as a bunch of other guys had a few issues with them 'see warranty questions' and for a grand I don't want a rifle that may act up. Once again if you need one go ahead I'm not stopping anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Latest update.

I expect the shipment to arrive here early next week, We will confirm details and post photos when they arrive. Price is $995 plus $35 shipping and handling so total will be $1,030.00 plus tax. The plan is that these will be offered "on line" starting at noon on Sunday 10th April. To complete an on line purchase you will need a Credit Card so this notice is giving everyone plenty of time to purchase a pre-paid card if you need to. EMT etc will not work. No pre-orders, no trade ins and no Lay-a-ways.

Strictly one per customer, if anyone tries to order more than one we reserve the right to cancel their order(s) so they would finish with none.

Thanks for all the support, we are trying to make this as fair as possible.
    Is April 10 a firm date? I guess if your out of town that weekend and can't get internet access you would be out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    Is April 10 a firm date? I guess if your out of town that weekend and can't get internet access you would be out of luck?
    I am giving you time to find a buddy and get things set up with him or her if you are going to be away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    Wow some anger issues? I simple stated its a decent rifle that unfortunately is overpriced, when I got mine for 700 before it was a decent deal but your realistically getting a run of the mill 5 round semi auto. It's not more accurate than a good condition SKS or any other 7.62x39. Mine as well as a bunch of other guys had a few issues with them 'see warranty questions' and for a grand I don't want a rifle that may act up. Once again if you need one go ahead I'm not stopping anyone.
    Have to disagree with you there. My 58 outshoots my sks(s) any day.

Hey John,
    I don't know how much more fair you could be with us. We appreciate it.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

Quote Originally Posted by joe n View Post
    Hey John,
    I don't know how much more fair you could be with us. We appreciate it.
    Maybe I should raise the price to $1,500.00 then they would sell slower, I think that would make it fairer, everyone would have a chance.

So, Mr. Wolverine, just so I am clear on this, we wait for April 10th and purchase on you website?
    If we are lucky enough to beat the mad rush....do you take EMT or ###### payments or strictly credit card?
    Is there a specific time on April 10th we can start trying to purchase?
    I am hoping to get one of each, fixed stock and folding.....
    Thanks

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    So, Mr. Wolverine, just so I am clear on this, we wait for April 10th and purchase on you website?
    If we are lucky enough to beat the mad rush....do you take EMT or ###### payments or strictly credit card?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wolverine
    Latest update.

I expect the shipment to arrive here early next week, We will confirm details and post photos when they arrive. Price is $995 plus $35 shipping and handling so total will be $1,030.00 plus tax. The plan is that these will be offered "on line" starting at noon on Sunday 10th April. To complete an on line purchase you will need a Credit Card so this notice is giving everyone plenty of time to purchase a pre-paid card if you need to. EMT etc will not work. No pre-orders, no trade ins and no Lay-a-ways.

Strictly one per customer, if anyone tries to order more than one we reserve the right to cancel their order(s) so they would finish with none.

"To complete an on line purchase you will need a Credit Card"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    Thanks
    Re-read below...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Latest update.

CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    These rifles coming in , are they engraved
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/