Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858

Wolverine has great service probably the best hands down there great to deal with..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Hopefully you will chuck in free shipping. Also to the people that want one of these. Would you be willing to sell me your old one for like $600-700? If so let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Hopefully you will chuck in free shipping.
    Why would they?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD81 View Post
    Instead of complaining if you don't like the price go somewhere else
    Yup exactly and never get one......played that game a few times won't happen again

Just for the record:

The quantity we can import and sell is limited by how many CZ will manufacture for us, we order a few thousand and get offered a few hundred.

The previous MAP price we set at approx. $650 back in late 2011 or early 2012 when the us dollar was on a par with the Canadian.

Now the exchange rate is over 40% so $650 plus 40% = $910. There hare also been some other cost increases since 2011 that are not even factored in to this calculation.

As for price fixing, I find that insulting. Prices ultimately are fixed by supply and demand. If I used the CZ 858 prices that have been established on the EE I would consider myself taking an unfair advantage of our exclusive importation position but we do not.

Given the limited quantity availably to us and the prices paid on the EE I should be setting the MAP price much higher than the old price plus 40% which is the increase in the exchange rate alone.

We have turned down several new lines for 2015 because there is no margin it for us at if I set a realistic retail price at what I consider the market will stand. We are all at the mercy of International exchange rates.

Just get em here and everyone will stfu very quickly.

Thanks for all the crap you guys put up with from a select few turds on here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Oh man I hope I can get my hands on one of the Canadian editions. With my luck I'll be at work the day they put them up for sale and they'll be gone before I even notice they came in. I really wanted a new CZ 858 4V with beaver barf but if the Canadian editions are as beautiful as last time there's no way I can pass that up.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Oh man I hope I can get my hands on one of the Canadian editions. With my luck I'll be at work the day they put them up for sale and they'll be gone before I even notice they came in. I really wanted a new CZ 858 4V with beaver barf but if the Canadian editions are as beautiful as last time there's no way I can pass that up.
    I'm feeling the same way you are it would be nice of wolverine could post them like at least 48 hours before the sale starts.....so it will give everyone a little time and prep to be available when the sale drops.....I can't be logging on here every 5 mins 24/7 lol

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    I'm feeling the same way you are it would be nice of wolverine could post them like at least 48 hours before the sale starts.....so it will give everyone a little time and prep to be available when the sale drops.....I can't be logging on here every 5 mins 24/7 lol
    That sounds like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    That sounds like a good idea.
    Yup, gotta get my funds together / find a street corner for nefarious money collecting purposes. As long as I can pay without credit my wife will never know