Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Swiss Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    My Black Special Flattop NR was bought brand new when the dollar was at par for 3300.00 all in ( even if it come from Europe it get affected), so i imagine they would be easy over 4K for the same thing today... JP.
    Last edited by caramel; 08-02-2015 at 02:37 PM.

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    I remember passing on a deal in 2011 for a cqb model at $2400

Maybe it was just a really good f'n deal then..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Prices were all over the place back then. Saw them priced from $2400 to $3300 plus tax. And that was for all available models(8.9" cqb, 14.3 & 17.9 carbines, NR 20" rifle in both Black (1:10") & Green (1:7") flavours flattop or Diopter sights.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Euro 1.41+/ US $1.31+ makes everything costly and GST on top! Big nut to cracked when you are importing new
    factory firearms, parts and accessories. You have to time the market and demand correctly because of the time
    involved in getting the deals done. Money is dead until the items arrive

Seeing all the SAN's being "dumped" like hot cakes on the EE/dealers from guys that want to recoup their investment ASAP make me think that if the Lib's or NDP take over in a few months we will see the prohib status enforced again... And probably on more guns than the 858/SAN.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 08-02-2015 at 02:56 PM.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    Seeing all the SAN's being "dumped" like hot cakes on the EE/dealers from guys that want to recoup their investment ASAP make me think that if the Lib's or NDP take over in a few months we will see the prohib status enforced again... And probably on more guns than the 858/SAN.
    good analysis.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Which is why we have to work harder this time around to ensure a CPC victory. I really think its make or break time this go-around. If we can get the CPC in then we can claim three victory's because of the legal firearm owner's support and DEMAND they make it right for us. No more pussy-footing around and get the firearms act trashed.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    I have owned carbines and CQB's. They are fantastic rifles. Not worth $3000 in my opinion. A fair price on a very good cond used SAN anything is around the $2200-$2500 mark. Don't pay more for them then that. Prices are high right now simply due to the fact that will be avail again. If anyone is interested in purchasing ,wait till all the excitement dies down and you'll see the prices that I quote above.
    Don't think a change in Govt will make a difference on a particular brand or model mil type rifle . With all the fuss kicked up over the SAN and CZ debacle, I think they learned how ridiculous they were ☺️

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    No - I'm not seeing that at all ...

If you were to take any other rifle and reference how many of them were sold on the EE over the past 14 months - you'd find the number of ads would be way greater than the dozen or so adds you see for Swiss Arms now.

Actually, there are quite a few WTB adds at the moment.

Abby

Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post
    No - I'm not seeing that at all ...

If you were to take any other rifle and reference how many of them were sold on the EE over the past 14 months - you'd find the number of ads would be way greater than the dozen or so adds you see for Swiss Arms now.

Actually, there are quite a few WTB adds at the moment.

Abby
    A dozen Swiss Arms for sale in less than 48 hrs is more than a lot. Before they were prohib you would barely see one or two ads per month or even less.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast