Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old offer on $99 shotguns?

Old offer on $99 shotguns?

Hi,

I remember that you guys had a few shotguns on an "as-is" clear-out a while back. They needed some work done. If memory serves me right they were $99...my question is - what shotgun was it you were clearing out? *edit- I think they may have been short pump action?

I want to post a WTB but can't remember exactly what model it was.

Cheers,
    Sean
    Last edited by Panic; 08-03-2015 at 12:14 PM.
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    I think it was the Norinco pump shotties model 780. They needed A LOT OF WORK and they were heavy as an anchor.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    They also had some dominion arms backpacker single shot 12g for $50 on clearance

CGN Regular
    +1 for probably the DA Backpacker single. I seem to remember they were $149 regular then went on clearance sale for $99. A number were returned because of various defects and ended up on CanAm's Armsbargain site at $50 for those of us who wanted parts or didn't mind a little tweaking.

I bought two at the $99 price and they've been pretty solid. The only thing I've done to mine was add a lock washer and some blue Loctite to the bolt that holds the buttstock to the receiver.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

i bought 3 ,,still have them NIB )

CGN frequent flyer
    Haven't there been lots of reports of them falling apart after a few rounds?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    Haven't there been lots of reports of them falling apart after a few rounds?
    Some guys reported that the forend would come off during firing. The problem was the three screws loosening off and allowing too much slack in the takedown catch. The solution someone came up with was to Loctite the screws then add a strip or two of hockey tape on the underside of the barrel to shim it up for an extra tight fit.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Quote Originally Posted by Ko1 View Post
    Some guys reported that the forend would come off during firing. The problem was the three screws loosening off and allowing too much slack in the takedown catch. The solution someone came up with was to Loctite the screws then add a strip or two of hockey tape on the underside of the barrel to shim it up for an extra tight fit.
    +1 on this it works

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    Its was SFRC, and they were called "Homeland Security 780"
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    Its was SFRC, and they were called "Homeland Security 780"
    Got one NIB, won't shoot it cause the Tinkering didn't work for most and they blew up on a regular basis, mostly it was the bolt carrier made out of garbage metal! So I decided not to shoot mine, beautiful looking Shotty though!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast