Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted ACR - Barrels - Start of Aug Update.

Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    Canceled mine
    how much were you charged for credit card fees if you don't mind?
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Can I buy Jasons?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch View Post
    I spoke to one of their salesmen a few minutes ago. The guy who is handling the ACR purchase is out of the office for the next couple of days. This guy said they have been shipped from the US and they expect to have them this week and expect to ship them out to us Friday or Monday.

Two weeks ago I was told the same thing, at that point the barrels had not been switched over yet at the us factory.
    The restricted models (factory model) have not shipped yet, so how do you suppose that the conversions are already done and ready to ship prior to those than require no work at all?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Maybe logistically its better for them to send them all at once instead of two restricted versions alone.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    sad how a 2 min update here would do so much for their customers....and yet noone bothers.... even though you would think its better than having so many people calling for updates..
    AE made it very clear that updates would be posted if the info presented changed / there were changes to the timelines. If he is not posting an update then nothing has changed since his last update. AE & crew are straight up and good to deal with as anyone who has dealt with them on a "normal" purchase can attest too. No need to get your pee hot.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I was told if I wanted a restricted instead it would be shipped within a week.... that was a couple weeks ago

It would be nice to have a firm answer instead of various different answers

Ok im walking into the support group tonight!!

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    I'm not really familiar with the RPD but isn't it waiting on a FRT? We're just waiting for parts on the ACR's.
    Correct. I am waiting on the RPD and the ACR so given the short projected time frame for the ACR delivery compared to the RPD the ACR wait is a cake walk!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    Maybe logistically its better for them to send them all at once instead of two restricted versions alone.
    That is not what they have told the people who bought them
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

People have already gotten restricted

Meh, I don't know then. All I know is we got a smokin deal. The dollar isn't coming down anytime soon, and if waiting saved me $1000 im fine with that.