Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Restricted ACR - Barrels - Start of Aug Update.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Hey Gunnutz,

We apologize that it's been taking a while, unfortunately that's the nature of this sort of order.
    Luckily, nobody will have to deal with the recent changes in the Canadian dollar, and still get this item at the sale we originally offered.
    Nobody has been told that the guns are in Canada yet, and any mention of them being shipped/in transit is referring to the whole process of assembly/shipping.
    If there is any confusion here feel free to call or email info@armseast.com

Regards,
    Customer Service
    ArmsEast
    Check PMs please.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Check PMs please.
    Email them, they had stated in previous threads to email or call.

"Luckily, nobody will have to deal with the recent changes in the Canadian dollar, and still get this item at the sale we originally offered"

I should hope not since we have already paid in full for these and it is not our issue that the dollar has tanked during this long delay.

So this week will be 4 weeks and you say the status hasnnt changed... they should be shipping this week then, this update was nothing more then mention that we got a deal and shouldn't worry that its taking so long.

Ah well... thats the "nature" i suppose

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    Wow, you guys are ravenous.
    Had my restricted ACR for a few months now - same sale price from Bushmaster, different site sponsor.
    It's off getting converted as we speak. Keep an eye on the EE for it soon.
    Didn't sell in restricted mode.
    what caliber are you converting it to?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdagen View Post
    "Luckily, nobody will have to deal with the recent changes in the Canadian dollar, and still get this item at the sale we originally offered"

I should hope not since we have already paid in full for these and it is not our issue that the dollar has tanked during this long delay.

So this week will be 4 weeks and you say the status hasnnt changed... they should be shipping this week then, this update was nothing more then mention that we got a deal and shouldn't worry that its taking so long.

Ah well... thats the "nature" i suppose
    When the sale was offered there was really no set timeline on the NR, However the Restricteds were supposed to ship in 2 weeks and still have not, but at least they are in Canada awaiting final paperwork.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

It actually said allow up to 4 weeks for the non restricted conversion, that would have been mid July. Its not a big deal to me, I obviously would have to liked to have it already but also understand.

4-6 weeks was the timeline

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

I have an idea AE...where are the NR ACR's at this moment??? Simple!!! Why beat around the bushes it's obvious everyone just wants to know...just tell them...my two cents😈
    Life's tough...Its even tougher if your stupid!!!

They...did?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat502 View Post
    I have an idea AE...where are the NR ACR's at this moment??? Simple!!! Why beat around the bushes it's obvious everyone just wants to know...just tell them...my two cents😈
    you clearly can not read

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Hey GunNutz,

Just a small update from us here at AE.
    As of right now the status of the firearms is the same as when this thread was started and still awaiting their assembly/shipment to Canada.
    We are very much looking forward to getting these into your hands, and appreciate you're waiting! We haven't forgotten about you guys
    Hope this is helpful. We will also try and pop our heads into the forums here a little more frequently over the next while.

Cheers,
    Liam
    ArmsEast