Thread: Your site double charged me!

CGN frequent flyer

Your site double charged me!

I tried to order ammo off your site last night, I got to the payment method and entered my credit card info and clicked on submit, then it said to click on the "continue" button on the bottom right of the page. However after clicking the submit button that continue button disappeared. So I could not continue, so then I tried to do it again and now it says card declined. I tired a few more times and it just keeps saying card declined.

Now before I went to make the purchase on your site I went on my online banking, I had $900+ of available credit. The purchase amount was only $579.95 so I had the money there. I just called Visa and I have 2 charges for $579.95 from your online store that went through even thou I was unable to continue with your shopping cart and did not receive any Email notification that either attempt to make the purchase went through on your site..

Now I am -$200 on my credit card with a double charge from you, message box is full and I cant find an Email address for you on your website

Please contact me! I need this issue fixed, I know its a long weekend and your closed on Mondays anyways but if you could get on this ASAP that would be great

So you hit the reload button while it was processing your payment, charging your order twice? It would be a lot more productive to wait until they open again tomorrow and simply call. P.S. It took me all of 20 seconds to find the "Contact Us" Page on their website: http://frontierfirearms.ca/contacts/

There really was no need to start this thread, it's not like they're able to fix the problem today anyways, especially given that they don't have your order # or anything that defines your order in your post.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    ^ that. You never hit refresh whole processing it says so on most sites.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    So you basically paid twice by refreshing the page and you're blaming the retailer. Their phone number is right at the top of the website, try calling them.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Happens often enough, all will be OK in the end.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Deal with them directly, not ##### on here about it.
    Contact them. I never had any issues with dealers on this website.
    "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of the people" - V for Vendetta.
    "In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    So call the credit card co and ask them to cancel one of them .
    Tell them what happened.

It will be ok

Somebody needs to go back and learn how to use the internet....or just forget about buying things online.

Super Moderator

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    The website cannot authorize cards twice unless it is told to or you refresh it. The Card is only Authorized and not charged. Please contact us after the long week end at 1-877-442-4867. A user name on a form does not give us anything to work with. Our PM box is not full, and there are no emails to our inbox.